R

RWaites

Anyone know have to get the second achievement started with veronica?
Speak with Mom at 7:30 and get chores- speak with veronica at 10:00 tell her to do chores check her at 12:00 v0.6.1 walkthru better for earlier tasks as it gives necessary stats for each progression

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Man of the House version 0.6.2 - Mod for conversion and complete Save: ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.2 two versions here:

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
You cannot get that achievement until you have done the fashion show with Ashley and Sophia on Saturday. You should get a message from Ashley Saturday Morning the correct choices are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then go to Ashley's room on Sunday 11:00 after that you should get another message 08:00 Monday (you may need to walk around the apartment) telling you to go to her room at 15:00
Edit
@Deepthroatme to get mom to 100% go straight back into her room when she has finished giving you a HJ
done the shopping, Sun they are in Ashely's room can't enter Mon 8 am Ashely's in the bathroom Image1.jpg

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Guys i'm stuck in this. It looks like there should be one more photo. Is this a bug? If it's not what should i do.
You need to do the scene with Mom again and when it kicks you out into the hallway, go back into Mom's room and you see her getting off. That is the last picture.

R

RWaites

done the shopping, Sun they are in Ashely's room can't enter Mon 8 am Ashely's in the bathroom View attachment 43931
Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (18).png have you done the high fashion event
You will need to get sophia's stats to 10hearts by helping her at the gym between 14:00 and 16:59 and keep saying goodnight to Ashley between 22:00 and 22:59

Last edited by a moderator:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So... some pussy eating, Mommy tasted us and THE CHERRY BOMB.
There is nothing else in this update, right?

Even if it sounds like is small... goddamn, is too rewarding.
All hail @Faerin , count me as a true believer.

Reactions: Faerin
Aug 1, 2017
Can you have sex with Ashley again or is it a one time thing?
Wait you can have sex with her? Where?, I have all the achievements but never got that scene.

EDIT: Nevermind I didn't realise I missed 0.6.2, damn that was a nice scene, can't wait to see more sex sessions with ashley in future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It's a bit I'm following this game and every time I download the new version.
But only tonight perhaps i'll be able to try it and... I noticed this Incest Patch?
Can someone tell me who this patch do? And... i download the last version, i still have to install it?
Anticipate thankses.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Can you use 6.1 save file at 6.2?

(plus, what achievements will you skip over if you used cheat? Because I don't feel like starting from new again)

R

RWaites

It's a bit I'm following this game and every time I download the new version.
But only tonight perhaps i'll be able to try it and... I noticed this Incest Patch?
Can someone tell me who this patch do? And... i download the last version, i still have to install it?
Anticipate thankses.
It makes them blood relatives mother, son,sister
Screenshot (4).png Download it to here

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes