D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
guys i can't seem to get the last picture for mom, what am i doing wrong i have all other achievements?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
I couldn't trigger ashley lesson too. Her special went from 13 to 14 after the night blowjob.
Had to use saveeditoronline to change it back to 13. And, voila, got the sms and event.
Look for this block
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>14</Value>
<Max>14</Max>
And change the <Value> to 13.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Cool let's see what we get with this one.

Also, just going to toss a link to the Step-family version of the mapping.xml for those of use freaks who might prefer non genetic relations when possible.

Just toss the mapping.xml from that post into your game directory and you are golden.

Reactions: Faerin

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Cool let's see what we get with this one.

Also, just going to toss a link to the Step-family version of the mapping.xml for those of use freaks who might prefer non genetic relations when possible.

Just toss the mapping.xml from that post into your game directory and you are golden.
My save says that she is my landlord and so on can i make the save say mom and sisters?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
My save says that she is my landlord and so on can i make the save say mom and sisters?
If you want it to be mom and sisters, grab the mapping.xml file in the first post, and drop it in your game directory. If you want it to be step-family, you can get it from the link in the post you quoted.

In that one the stepmom is called Claire, and your stepsisters are still your big or little sister.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Man, we are in the twenty-first century... a hymen, intact at the age of 18+... talk about sci-fi.
She obviously played with herself, pleasured herself and maybe even practiced just to make sure that her first time was a unforgettable moment in both of their lifes.
Not a traumatic experience because big bro hurt her little sister.

Reactions: Faerin and RWaites

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I actually liked it a lot...
I could understand the people that wanted a more personal approach in first person POV... but for me, that would have been intruding in their experience. (Yeah, makes zero sense).

For me it was sweet, tender, short and full of love... without making it more that it has right to be.
It's just the first of many times, don't give it more meaning.

PD- Besides, @Faerin has not been building that cherry-popping like a legendary event that would change the fate of mankind.
That's what I'm expecting in DmD.

Reactions: Faerin

IHadAJesusMoment

Jun 17, 2017
So...still searching through the 435 pages on here, but in case anyone can help, I got a problem with the resolution.

For some reason, this new version will only let me use up to 1366x768 size, windowed or no. Tried redownloading, nada. Anyone got a work around?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I'm a bit torn between responding to your comment or just telling you to fuck off..
I get what you are saying and could even see some merit in it, however I don't appreciate how you say it and won't dignify that with a detailed response, so I'll leave it at that.
yeah ... I'm deeply sorry for it. Shouldn't do that. Sorry for losing control. No excuse.
bowing.gif

Reactions: Faerin and Viatovic

IHadAJesusMoment

Jun 17, 2017
Huh, welp, that's odd. In case anyone else has trouble getting full-screen resolution, try this, launch in the max full screen resolution, alt tab out, get back into it and it seems to auto-correct itself.

Unity is weird.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes