yonephyu

Jul 31, 2017
Hello, I just started playing this game but it is saying I am living with roommates and a landlady but not with mom and two sisters? Can anyone explain why? Thanks in advance!

R

RWaites

Hello, I just started playing this game but it is saying I am living with roommates and a landlady but not with mom and two sisters? Can anyone explain why? Thanks in advance!
A New Patreon dictate,
Download this incest patch and extract here Screenshot (4).png

Reactions: yonephyu

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Now this is feedback I can appreciate and actually do something with:

On one hand, I have to admit that I wasn't planning on adding the sex scene yet, but after amount of patrons voting for the sex scene next, I decided to move it a bit forward as the "stop blueballing" group was getting bigger each update ;)

That being said, Ashley didn't orgasm (did the dialog give you that impression)?
And it was meant to be a bit "akward" as @Lotex said, as they are just experimenting and this was their first time.

To my it's just the first of many more to come and I personally didn't think it would be interesting to make it a overly painfull/bloody experience.
However if it turns out that this is something a lot of people would like to see, I might add it for someone else ;)

About the angle/facial expressions and wanting to see some more of that, I can understand that.
I'll think about adding some more images to the scene!

Thanks for the constructive feedback @Burt Reynolds Mustache & @Lotex
So yeah, I see what you were going for and appreciate the response. I've pretty much said my piece but I'll just add a couple of things:

A painful/bloody thing and who wants it will vary from person to person, generally its hot for me to see at least a little indication of the broken hymen or what have you, but I totally get that it is not for everyone.

As for thinking she came, the dialog hinted at that for me, she was very much into it by the end, even screaming out in the finale, which she could have been faking I suppose, I just didn't get that impression.

Now you mentioned it being awkward, as that is what you were going for. I think the only part of the scene where that really came across was in the aftermath, of her running to the bathroom, and the weird silence into laughter. The scene itself, at least as it stands, maybe could use some more fumbling before the main event if that is what you're trying to get across.

And hey, thanks for adding the scene. As one of those who felt like the lead up was getting pretty ridiculous with those two it is good that we can move on to other stuff.

Reactions: Faerin

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
To get message for fashion show:
Sophia needs to be at 10 hearts 2 stars,
Ashley needs to be at 90 hearts 10 stars.

Sophia needs to be at 10 hearts 1 star,
Ashley needs to be at 90 hearts 9 stars

I've included v0.6.1 Walkthrough that should make both pointers clear
I can reduce Ashley's hearts using the cheat is there anyway to reduce Sophie's ad the stars for both girls

R

RWaites

I have placed the mapping.xml into the map but it still gives me the landlady and roommates text? Do you have to activate it in some sort of way?

It shouldn't have the .xml tag it should just say mapping like this Screenshot (21).png

R

RWaites

I can reduce Ashley's hearts using the cheat is there anyway to reduce Sophie's ad the stars for both girls
Try this for the stars
Sophia's hearts through the cheat same as Ashley's

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ente Supremo

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I'm glad that you have made the evolution for the "waiting system", and really happy that you have taken into account my idea of "next half an hour/next hour". I just don't understand why you have made the choice to put it over the "hourglass icon" and not the hour display. In my mind, it is logical for the user interface to have all that is about "time" in a single place, especially with the display of the advancement of time :
* mouse over the time : display of 30 & 60
* click on time : display of the "old" waiting system
Maybe you didn't implement it because it needs a little explanation in the prologue ?
I really liked the idea of skipping to the next half and full hour and this was requested quite a lot since the start of the game.
However I don't really agree about adding it to the time display, from a user experience point of view.
Right now, all controls are either on the phone, or on the top right button interface, to me it wouldn't make sense to move just the time controls, to a different location.
Of course I agree it would make sense to havethe wait interface on the time display, I don't disagree with you there, it's just that from a UI standpoint, I think it's more intuitive to keep things as centralized and inituitive as possible.
Then again, a lot of this boils down to personal preferences and those will vary depending on who you ask ;)

Reactions: Carlo S

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah I'd say that would be my biggest complaint with the game, the advance time system sucks.

There really isn't a need to adjust it minute by minute when you could just put int advance hour/30 mins and have it done in half a second instead of spending the time making multiple clicks to advance time.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I just noticed something on a recent playthrough which has never occurred to me before. Claire/Mom does her 6AM rooftop yoga every morning except for Saturday, but the scene where she opens the MC's bedroom door after the rooftop yoga happens every morning except Sunday. This seems like an error to me.

Reactions: Faerin

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Everyone know what is Extra Faerin mention from below.
• Added an additional (small) event to the extra version.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes