Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
U need to finish the 5th schievement by watching movies with her at 21-22 hs. When this no longer gives arousal u need to go to the upstair hall at 20-21 (u need 45 arousal) and after that answer the call from the bathroom to be with Claire (in your game, to me is mom), do this some times with her... when u get no more arousal trought that, u need to check ur pc for a new mail from her and after that pose again as the therapist, that opens the 6 achievement. If u get stuck, first check the walktrought in the OP mate, thats what is made for.

Yeah I'd say that would be my biggest complaint with the game, the advance time system sucks.

There really isn't a need to adjust it minute by minute when you could just put int advance hour/30 mins and have it done in half a second instead of spending the time making multiple clicks to advance time.
I assume u didnt play this lastest update, cause that "advance hour/30 mins" its one of the things Faerin just added... so u "had" that complaint, right? Cheers!

Last edited:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Well, some pages passed since the update and the exchange between @Burt Reynolds Mustache (hella funny nickname btw) and @Lotex was the only thing that really was interesting here in regards of more elaborate feedback (aside all the praise from various people and the help provided for @RWaites of course).
As mister Lotex said, I found the sex scene pretty belivable, maybe I too had such "plain" experience as my first time, thinking "do this right, dont go over ur head" in my head all the time.
Even if most of the virgin girls I had (not that many, im not Casanova nor pretend to be) the pleasure to deflour mostly didnt enjoyed the thing, there was one that totally had me by the balls and turn the tables for her side (and I wasent virgin anymore, so go figure), so anything is possible here. Also to me the awkward part in there was the aftermath, when neither of them knew what to do... that happened to me my first time, so I totally buyed it. I remember thinking "im the king of the world" in the heat of the moment, everything going smoothly and after I came, well... feeling like a 12 years old boy who cant talk to the ladyes anymore and whising that I could bury myself 10 meters underground.
Saying that, I have to agree with the angles requested by Burt, he said it pretty well, so im not going to elaborate. Felt a bit static and wierd angle for such a big and anticipated event, thats all.
On the other hand, I liked the event all the same, cause the way I see it is a door opening to whats to come and finally getting rid of that huge impediment to do more stuff (the real nasty stuff) with her... besides shes been asking for it for a long time, at least according to my twisted mind (I would have destroyed that cherry the first or second time she dared to sleep with me in her lingerie, come on, what do u want here girl! XD).
Also liked the progression with the other 2, Vero and Mom... specially mom, jeez shes hot...
To me the update was kinda short, but very hot and its heading the direction I wanted, so at least im pleased XD... @Faerin, u dont dissapoint mate, thats the real cool thing of this game. I would say keep at it, but I already did and u dont stop doing it, so... Cheers!

Last edited:

MrLee

May 6, 2017
U need to finish the 5th schievement by watching movies with her at 21-22 hs. When this no longer gives arousal u need to go to the upstair hall at 20-21 (u need 45 arousal) and after that answer the call from the bathroom to be with Claire (in your game, to me is mom), do this some times with her... when u get no more arousal trought that, u need to check ur pc for a new mail from her and after that pose again as the therapist, that opens the 6 achievement. If u get stuck, first check the walktrought in the OP mate, thats what is made for.

I assume u didnt play this lastest update, cause that "advance hour/30 mins" its one of the things Faerin just added... so u "had" that complaint, right? Cheers!

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this means u could go on with the game, but I have to tell u: please place that kind of game pic in a spoiler tag mate, like I did in this quote... if u dont know how, there is a "+" sign in the horizontal column above when u write a post thats says "Insert" when u place your mouse above it, try it out, it works pretty much as quoting. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I hope this means u could go on with the game, but I have to tell u: please place that kind of game pic in a spoiler tag mate, like I did in this quote... if u dont know how, there is a "+" sign in the column above when u write a post thats says "Insert" when u place your mouse above it, try it out, it works pretty much as quoting. Cheers!
Mister Lotex sounds so sophisticated x'Dx'D I guess we can agree that there are different point of views for their first time and we can relate more to the one side or the other since we all had a different experience. We're all different people, we had a different upbringing, different partners (more or less experienced ones) and we weren't the same age. I remeber that everything went pretty good since I kept it simple and at first it was a "wow, what just happened" experience and a few seconds it was a "damn, I'm totally not prepared for the aftermath" situation x'Dx'D
I guess some cuddles and kisses would bring the situation to a more fitting end since these characters are rather affectionate towards each other in contrast to Mike and Veronica. You can see that they also have a little something, but at least on the surface it's more like "Mike has some leverage, that's why Veronica has to do what he says and Mike just rewards her because he feels obligated to do so when she's good and punish her when she doesn't obey his commands.

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
How does one get the Progression events to trigger? I read most of the posts in this thread and i didnt see it maybe i missed it. i have a walkthrough downloaded but just says what i have to do like watch a romantic movie. But not what i need my stats at? are they talking about the 3 stats int,cha,str or the sleep,food,stress,hygene one?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How does one get the Progression events to trigger? I read most of the posts in this thread and i didnt see it maybe i missed it. i have a walkthrough downloaded but just says what i have to do like watch a romantic movie. But not what i need my stats at? are they talking about the 3 stats int,cha,str or the sleep,food,stress,hygene one?
Some events need your personal stats like charismas or fitness, but most of the events are dependant on your relationship stats with the characters, like love (heart), arousal (lips), dominance (whip) and special (star)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Some events need your personal stats like charismas or fitness, but most of the events are dependant on your relationship stats with the characters, like love (heart), arousal (lips), dominance (whip) and special (star)
i am at the part 10-20 heart one does it have to be at 20 for the event to take place or just in that range. the first event for Ashley?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Please Faerin, tell me why, in my game, after veronica has cleaned the kitchen with the maid's dress, that point is always unchecked :'(
Hey, I've heard this before, so I'm assuming it's a bug, even though I haven't been able to reproduce myself.
Are you sure you actually went to her and talked to her while she was doing those chores (that triggers the achievement)?
If so, maybe you could send me your savegame and I'll have a closer look!

Well, some pages passed since the update and the exchange between @Burt Reynolds Mustache (hella funny nickname btw) and @Lotex was the only thing that really was interesting here in regards of more elaborate feedback (aside all the praise from various people and the help provided for @RWaites of course).
As mister Lotex said, I found the sex scene pretty belivable, maybe I too had such "plain" experience as my first time, thinking "do this right, dont go over ur head" in my head all the time.
Even if most of the virgin girls I had (not that many, im not Casanova nor pretend to be) the pleasure to deflour mostly didnt enjoyed the thing, there was one that totally had me by the balls and turn the tables for her side (and I wasent virgin anymore, so go figure), so anything is possible here. Also to me the awkward part in there was the aftermath, when neither of them knew what to do... that happened to me my first time, so I totally buyed it. I remember thinking "im the king of the world" in the heat of the moment, everything going smoothly and after I came, well... feeling like a 12 years old boy who cant talk to the ladyes anymore and whising that I could bury myself 10 meters underground.
Saying that, I have to agree with the angles requested by Burt, he said it pretty well, so im not going to elaborate. Felt a bit static and wierd angle for such a big and anticipated event, thats all.
On the other hand, I liked the event all the same, cause the way I see it is a door opening to whats to come and finally getting rid of that huge impediment to do more stuff (the real nasty stuff) with her... besides shes been asking for it for a long time, at leat according to my twisted mind (I would have destroyed that cherry the first or second time she dared to sleep with me in her lingerie, come on, what do u want here girl! XD).
Also liked the progression with the other 2, Vero and Mom... specially mom, jeez shes hot...
To me the update was kinda short, but very hot and its heading the direction I wanted, so at least im pleased XD... @Faerin, u dont dissapoint mate, thats the real cool thing of this game. I would say keep at it, but I already did and u dont stop doing it, so... Cheers!
Thanks a lot for your (continious) feedback and support, I really appreciate it!

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Mister Lotex sounds so sophisticated x'Dx'D I guess we can agree that there are different point of views for their first time and we can relate more to the one side or the other since we all had a different experience. We're all different people, we had a different upbringing, different partners (more or less experienced ones) and we weren't the same age. I remeber that everything went pretty good since I kept it simple and at first it was a "wow, what just happened" experience and a few seconds it was a "damn, I'm totally not prepared for the aftermath" situation x'Dx'D
I guess some cuddles and kisses would bring the situation to a more fitting end since these characters are rather affectionate towards each other in contrast to Mike and Veronica. You can see that they also have a little something, but at least on the surface it's more like "Mike has some leverage, that's why Veronica has to do what he says and Mike just rewards her because he feels obligated to do so when she's good and punish her when she doesn't obey his commands.
Well, alot of what u write here has this "serious tone" about it to me and I might be rong, but this is the first post I read from u that has some sort of laughts in it (at least what my poor memorie retained from u was pretty much discussing things seriously and such), so "mister" seemed somehow appropiated u know, not that i pretend to be sofisticated or anything, just the first thing that came to my mind thinking of addresing u XD. And yea, diferent people, diferent tastes, experiences and pretty much diferent any freaking thing, yep. We have to expect variety of all sorts when we speak of 2 or more human beings involved. More affection between those 2 is something I was prepared to see, but that also can come in the nexts encounters, when both feels less nervous at the tasks at hand and such... I can totally picture that, because of the relation they have, another yep. Cool to see u are that much of a "mister" as i though, thoug XD

Thanks a lot for your (continious) feedback and support, I really appreciate it!
U deserved all, im not a "cheerleader" who likes to bounce his ass everywhere for the sake of it, my pleasure mate.

I was going to answer some of the questions now, but I just saw Carlo arrival, so I leave u in good hands. Im going to sleep now. Cheers!

Reactions: RWaites and Faerin

lunamaria74

Nov 22, 2017
Can someone help seem im stuck at this ?!

(22.00 hrs) Always look Mom’s bedroom (Do it till heard Mom and Ashley, talking)

I never get even after 3 weeks what am i doing wrong ?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey guys, it might be a silly question but.. Is it enough to copy save files from v0.6.1 to the latest update? And do i have to max out ALL girls to unlock events from v0.6.2? I mean i completed all events for Ashley,Carie, Sophia and Amy except Veronica(stucked at 87%). I downloaded the newest update, copy save file and it seems like nothing happened. It looks like game is "still v0.6.1" episode though there are new menu features due to changelog. Thx for help.

ps. Sry for my english ;)
When you open a new game, you have new achievements to complete and follow where you stopped off in the latest version. You just have to play and do everything ;);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: Is now with practically 800 Patrons, and have a new level Patron, the game is now among the great games, and both, @Faerin and game are very respected and popular with the players. Only someone that respect your own work, can deserve it. Congratulations, Amigo;);):)
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes