locky

May 1, 2017
@Faerin: Is now with practically 800 Patrons, and have a new level Patron, the game is now among the great games, and both, @Faerin and game are very respected and popular with the players. Only someone that respect your own work, can deserve it. Congratulations, Amigo;);):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Congratulations @Faerin

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Guys, I need some help, because I might be going crazy...

There are several bug reports where Ashley's new event doesn't trigger, because the special score is already at 14 stars.
The event however needs 13 stars to begin.

This could mean that there is a "stray" star somewhere, but when I play it I am only getting 13 stars for doing all events.
So either the bug is due to manually editing of savegames, or I am missing something...
Then again, you all know the game a lot better than I do by now ;)

If anyone is able to get 14 stars (without doing the new event), please let me know!

Reactions: Carlo S and Xaos

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Unfortunately is not quite that easy. The renders might not be a lot of extra work, but writing 5 different dialog paths(accounting for all variables) is.
Understood. I wasn't suggesting you actually had to write complete new dialogue. Just change the two or three frames that were different. I was thinking you could simply cut and paste or add a conditional flag to change the scenes without it being as much work as creating a new scene from scratch. But as I said just something to think about...Having to get 5 stars to proceed can take grinding through an entire week (especially considering the difference in schedules for the Weekends).

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

I open the save file with Notpad++, but a wonder witch one is Ashley's??? It's only stands "<Name>[2_NAME]</Name>" and so on. Save before he have write they name's there. So i can change the Value to 13 for Ashley.....
I didn't have that problem so I'm not sure about how to fix it but I remember seeing these if they help
I couldn't trigger ashley lesson too. Her special went from 13 to 14 after the night blowjob.
Had to use saveeditoronline to change it back to 13. And, voila, got the sms and event.
Look for this block
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>14</Value>
<Max>14</Max>
And change the <Value> to 13.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hey, I've heard this before, so I'm assuming it's a bug, even though I haven't been able to reproduce myself.
Are you sure you actually went to her and talked to her while she was doing those chores (that triggers the achievement)?
If so, maybe you could send me your savegame and I'll have a closer look!
Here :':)':)':)tiredface::tiredface::tiredface: (I add that I started playing several times and with different versions, but I always had problems with that part.... is my previous post ... I went to her, I talked to her, let her do the work, I took her in the room and punished her and rewarded, but nothing ... )

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Here :':)':)':)tiredface::tiredface::tiredface: (I add that I started playing several times and with different versions, but I always had problems with that part.... is my previous post ... I went to her, I talked to her, let her do the work, I took her in the room and punished her and rewarded, but nothing ... )
Thanks, found it!

Anyway, I fixed this for the next update, thanks for help!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Thanks, found it!

So I wasn't wrong to play. Is it possible to edit the savegame to activate that voice?
(Thanks to you ;))
I apologize for a last question ... does it mean that nobody has ever made the second choice in the game and that I just did it ??? I'm just lucky x'D

Last edited:
Reactions: Ente Supremo

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks, found it!

I do believe it is in the walkthrough but I remember that you should have had her do all the various chores at least once before you give her the Maid Outfit on the weekend. Not sure what you did to fix it, but perhaps not allowing you to give the maid outfit until all those achievements are complete would be the best fix.
I'm not sure if you are just using relationship points as the markers for future events or have set up a flag system. I'm going to guess you are using the former.

R

RWaites

There are several bug reports where Ashley's new event doesn't trigger, because the special score is already at 14 stars.

This could mean that there is a "stray" star somewhere, but when I play it I am only getting 13 stars for doing all events.
So either the bug is due to manually editing of savegames, or I am missing something...

If anyone is able to get 14 stars (without doing the new event), please let me know!
@Faerin Don't know if it's relevant but I played through again from the end of v0.6.1 and watched the horror movie with Ashley this time around and got a 14th star after the morning BJ

Aug 16, 2016

IIRC, I was able to get a second star (bringing me to 14) through morning blowjobs with Ashley after loading a game from a prior version.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin Don't know if it's relevant but I played through again from the end of v0.6.1 and watched the horror movie with Ashley this time around and got a 14th star after the morning BJ
IIRC, I was able to get a second star (bringing me to 14) through morning blowjobs with Ashley after loading a game from a prior version.
IThat was it, I...uhm...I mean the previous dev that I already fired, forgot to add a condition check to the morning BJ event! ;)

Thanks a lot guys, this will save me a ton of bug hunting!

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Bug: I hadn't played since before the Sophia updates... Played this one and it skipped the shopping event & Sophia teaching events right to Ashley new scene.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes