R

RWaites

Hey guys, it might be a silly question but.. Is it enough to copy save files from v0.6.1 to the latest update? And do i have to max out ALL girls to unlock events from v0.6.2? I mean i completed all events for Ashley,Carie, Sophia and Amy except Veronica(stucked at 87%). I downloaded the newest update, copy save file and it seems like nothing happened. It looks like game is "still v0.6.1" episode though there are new menu features due to changelog. Thx for help.

ps. Sry for my english ;)
Here's my full save for v0.6.1 with all the girls stats maxed ready for v0.6.2
Can someone help seem im stuck at this ?!

(22.00 hrs) Always look Mom’s bedroom (Do it till heard Mom and Ashley, talking)

I never get even after 3 weeks what am i doing wrong ?
It's a one off event that should happen between 60-70 hearts with 5 stars

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Finished latest release, but can`t open photos in phone. Well, I can see mom`s photos only!? Others no!
Normal behavior or?

Also, is it repeatable sex with Ashley Or it is one time thing?

Fearin, Thanks for really great game!

Reactions: Faerin

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Faerin: Is now with practically 800 Patrons, and have a new level Patron, the game is now among the great games, and both, @Faerin and game are very respected and popular with the players. Only someone that respect your own work, can deserve it. Congratulations, Amigo;);):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
tasty picture

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
What time should I talk in fitness, cus I cant atm to talk with Amy.
Im going in 21.00 in bath with Ash but still doing same scene, she band over to see her pussy but thats all, still dont get achivemnts for bath togheter
Like RWaites said you have to go to the night club, finger Veronica. Note -- All of your 'mood' stats need to be at max levels, you should see a smiley face with sunglasses, next to the 'mood stat bar' make sure you use a taxi (the fastest way to get there) go to the top floor in the night club Veronica should be alone. If your successful Amy will sit next to you and lick/suck your fingers. Quickly get back home, sleep, then go to the gym during the morning hours.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Like RWaites said you have to go to the night club, finger Veronica. Note -- All of your 'mood' stats need to be at max levels, you should see a smiley face with sunglasses, next to the 'mood stat bar' make sure you use a taxi (the fastest way to get there) go to the top floor in the night club Veronica should be alone. If your successful Amy will sit next to you and lick/suck your fingers. Quickly get back home, sleep, then go to the gym during the morning hours.
I should note I did all this without using the cheat console. So you could go to the club and max out your stats using cheats if you wanted too.

Personally I prefer to play 'clean games', gain 100% completion without cheats. Then download mods, if available:cool:

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin: Is now with practically 800 Patrons, and have a new level Patron, the game is now among the great games, and both, @Faerin and game are very respected and popular with the players. Only someone that respect your own work, can deserve it. Congratulations, Amigo;);):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Thanks a lot @Carlo S, the game has become a lot more succesful than I anticipated and I have you, and of course the rest of this community, to thank for! I couldn't have done this without all of you!

It's great to see that even though I turn a blind eye to "piracy" there are still loads of people willing to support me!
I also know a lot of you are also Patrons and to me that shows that you aren't pledging just to get the game, but also to support the development!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well, alot of what u write here has this "serious tone" about it to me and I might be rong, but this is the first post I read from u that has some sort of laughts in it (at least what my poor memorie retained from u was pretty much discussing things seriously and such), so "mister" seemed somehow appropiated u know, not that i pretend to be sofisticated or anything, just the first thing that came to my mind thinking of addresing u XD.
Normally I'm not too serious about pretty much everything since it takes away a lot of the fun you could have, but every now and then when it's necessary I can be serious, especially when it comes to things that require feedback. It's no use to make an effort to think about things are write about it if you don't take it serious, so yeah ... I CAN be serious, but don't expect it 24/7 because most of the time I'm not x'D

With great people like @Faerin who make great games like Man of the House it's worth it to be serious every now and then though :D

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes