Polo93

Nov 24, 2017
i can't unlock claires second achievement...i went in her room at 20:00 but its locked...any help please?

Azzo17

Nov 26, 2017
Hi, When I try to click on the phone the game stops working. It freezes.

Anyone know how to solve the problem?

Thanks

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Maybe u are not used to Unity engine yet, this is a very demandig engine and the usage of ur hardware its almost always high... if u see this as too high, try to lower the settings after clicking the .exe file and before u hit "Play", u can reduce the usage of ur PC a lot, depending the resolution, window or full screen and graphics quality u choose there.
The CPU Usage can vary based on many things...Even what Processor you are using as the AMD Procs have the GPU on board the CPU. That might make the stats on CPU usage seem higher than actual since it is also handling the GPU tasks.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Some suggestions for @Faerin ....

I think you might wanna consider reducing the gaps between points needed for events to trigger. Make it no more than three relation/arousal points. It would reduce the repetitiveness of the game play as we wouldn't have to repeat an event 5 times just to move forward. If you are worried about it shortening the play time of the game and want to keep it at 5, perhaps consider incremental changes to the scene as we are gathering the 5 points. I'll give an example...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would make the repetition of the scenes more interesting while grinding for the points and only add 5 renders to the entire scene as you can re-use most of the renders you have now with only a slight difference at the end.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Some suggestions for @Faerin ....

I think you might wanna consider reducing the gaps between points needed for events to trigger. Make it no more than three relation/arousal points. It would reduce the repetitiveness of the game play as we wouldn't have to repeat an event 5 times just to move forward. If you are worried about it shortening the play time of the game and want to keep it at 5, perhaps consider incremental changes to the scene as we are gathering the 5 points. I'll give an example...

That would make the repetition of the scenes more interesting while grinding for the points and only add 5 renders to the entire scene as you can re-use most of the renders you have now with only a slight difference at the end.
Unfortunately is not quite that easy. The renders might not be a lot of extra work, but writing 5 different dialog paths(accounting for all variables) is.
It's not that it's difficult to make, just takes a lot of time that could be spend on new content as well.
But I do agree, we're also getting to the point where dialogs need to be adapted to all the changes of the girl's personalities.
I'll probably have to spend one update on revisiting old dialogs/scenes sometime soon.

Reactions: Balki22 and Carlo S
R

RWaites

Thank you but I' ve done this and nothing change... View attachment 44201
Weekday 22:00-22:59 Downstairs hallway Eavesdrop on her.
Always 22:00-07:00 Your bedroom Sleep with your boxers on and leave the door open.
Weekday 07:30-08:29 Stairway Compliment her.
Always 19:30-19:59 Bathroom Take a shower or bath.
Always 22:00-07:00 Your bedroom Sleep naked on and leave the door open.
Weekday 07:30-08:29 Stairway Compliment her.
Always 08:00-19:59 Mall Clothing store Buy the workout outfit.
Weekday 06:00-06:59 Roof Ask her if she needs anything.
Weekday 06:00-06:59 Roof Move your hand between her legs.

You should find all you need in these walkthroughs

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Come on guys, up your tiers (or become a patron):
:D

Hey guys, I've received several requests to add a higher level tier with some additional rewards.

Please do not feel "forced" to sign up for this tier if you just want to play the game, as this is will not add any content to the (extra) version of the game!
This is purely for patrons that want to increase their support and get a small reward in return:

You will receive a high-res image/wallpaper of a character, which you can vote for, every month.
Your name will be added to the game credits.

Thanks a lot for all the support so far guys!
Faerin

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes