a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So u didnt find any bugs or anything? Cool, lets give it a go. What u think about this update?
Its ok but the Ashley scene is only 1 time, V and mom scenes are repeatable.

HJ from mom, make V cum during chores and at 23:00 plus all the stuff with Ashley you could do before.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I tried every day 3 weeks in a row at 7-8-9 am, and i didn't get that message... Stuck on 94% Ashley or 85% Extra Lessons... Looks like a bug...
Please provide a pic of Ashley goals that are still open.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So u didnt find any bugs or anything? Cool, lets give it a go. What u think about this update?

Well, there are so many achievements and stars in there, check closely... sometimes it feels Faerin should place a "Master of the house" achievement for all the stuff we did for our beautifull family already XD Cheers!
ive gotten every event so far i am missing a couple of pictures of ashley though it says i have 37 out of 50

Reactions: Ente Supremo

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Its ok but the Ashley scene is only 1 time, V and mom scenes are repeatable.

HJ from mom, make V cum during chores and at 23:00 plus all the stuff with Ashley you could do before.
mom guzzling my cum and petting her kitty was really sexy and so was eating out my tsundere sister:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: jackkane

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
alright maybe someone here can help me out?
I completed all of ashley and veronica this time around but i cant even figure out how to start claire's event, or rather continue her event from version 6.1. In version 6.1 i pretended to be the doctor and did the email thing and got it to the point where i could watch the movie with her in her "loose robe". but thats as far as i can go now. i dont know how to continue or start the new events either, and at 20:00 it doesnt let me enter her room anymore. can anyone help me out?

Try it at bath at 20 or 20:30.
I did it already both at 20 and 20:30 and it didnt do anything so thats why i wanted to know if anyone knows what i could or should do to help me out. any ideas anyone?

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Last time l played the game there were a mother and sisters but now they turn to step mom and sis. Is there a options to turn them to real sisters and mother?

Sorry for my English.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last time l played the game there were a mother and sisters but now they turn to step mom and sis. Is there a options to turn them to real sisters and mother?

Sorry for my English.
How about look up 3 post from yours or heck here

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i guess i will just wait for an official walkthrough and maybe then i can figure out how to proceed with Claire for this update

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes