doughboy

Aug 16, 2017
can I get a walkthrough of v5.3 so I can find out how to do the thing with veronica? I would appreciate it immensely :)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Patan I am aware of this, thanks for letting me know! I will make sure this is fixed in the next version and that you can continue from your current save game.

@Hoboy The next release will solve these issues, by offering an indication where a girl is at a certain time, as well as an achievement list with hints.
I'm still on the fence about offering a complete schedule, because I feel there still has to be some discovering/exploring.
But I would love to hear from all of you if you'd rather just have a schedule for each girl, as @Hoboy suggested!

@planetmorpheus lol @ the Jenga stack :p

Reactions: Patan

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
In a game, I love to do some research, some ppl rush the content and asks for walkthrough, for me it's seems normal to applicate some real life thinking in the game. I'm not sure if I'm understandable but what I mean it's like the hours when the girls are in the bathroom, the good is: they are in the bathroom and it's nice to applicate some logical>> mother get up first and she's going to work so I'm pretty sure she will be at the bathroom between 6/8 am, Ashley= school= 8/9 am etc etc.. the bad side is: they are in the bathroom during hours but I can see nothing, so what the point to be in the bathroom?
Another example: when veronica is not in her room, where is she? I like thinking with the hours and what I know about her schedule and applicate this to find her, but is it possible to find her? :)
So no I don't think an >>>HEY GUYS SHE IS HERE<<< but I really apreciate some clue (clew?)/indications for knowing that we can do something with this charachter and searching her, but I find frustrating to search a charachter and noting that it's a waste of time. So yes we need some indications but I'm not for the complete spoil :)

And when I say it's frustrating to search for nothing, I don't criticize the contents! I know it will be more with time and I'm patient it's not the contents what is frustrating, it's only the thing that I don't know what it is possible or not (because it's an open world, in my head I will applicate all the possibility that I can imagine and spend hours to search if it's possible in the game), more the aspect.

I hope that will help and it's not to confuse, sorry for my english...

Last edited:
Reactions: MiroKane

Dblanc

Jun 12, 2017
Automatic translation.

Thank you for this game, but although having a lot of encounter with the mother and the little sister, I have for the big one only the meeting at 23:00.
How do we get another meeting?

xxxDOMSxxx

Jun 13, 2017
Sorry if this was asked already... can't seem to get to the rooftop for yoga.. already had the convo at breakfast for the yoga... but where to find the rooftop? and also how to buy the wine for the mom?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sorry if this was asked already... can't seem to get to the rooftop for yoga.. already had the convo at breakfast for the yoga... but where to find the rooftop? and also how to buy the wine for the mom?
The rooftop, when MC go for elevator, have two arrows, one indicate elevator and other for rooftop, and wine MC need buy in the Market

secrecy

May 1, 2017
There is a way to raise mom stats above 20/1? I am stuck at this, no matter what I do. The wine+massage+bed doesn´t affect the relationship points that are the same from past update. Phone indicates that could be raised, but I didn´t find a way to do it.

Very good game. Probably I´ll become a patreon new month, but personally I prefer longer updates -one each month would be fine- instead of shorter updates with less content.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Aside from the cheat menu, how do you improve your mom's hearts from 20-30? She's currently at 20 heart 1 star for me.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Aside from the cheat menu, how do you improve your mom's hearts from 20-30? She's currently at 20 heart 1 star for me.
Visit her during Yoga in the morning (6am I think) and choose the second option I think, don't ask to join her or something, take the other one.

skidrow

Aug 10, 2017
I tried editing the save file to Lower Veronica to 19 whips but still dont help she still is bitchy, can take out key but get it dont work when i try on Veronicas room door. If i go talk with Police girl she i say Veronica behave better but....

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have the problem the saves from 0.5.2 he don´t accept/load on 0.5.4.b (German translation). Win 10

The first line is correct.

In the menu I can´t load any Game. In the Game I can choose my save can not activate them (green button).

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes