Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can't find the "appdata", is it hidden file? in my so old win xp, that probably hasen't been a problem, but here with win10, i can't find how to unhide it, if it that is

In advance, thank you :)
To unhide do the following
Bring up "This PC" window
Click File (Top left, in blue)
Click "Change Folder and Search Options"
Click "View Tab"
Select Show hidden files folders and drive
Click Apply then OK

I also find it useful to uncheck "hide extensions for known file types"

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I know that! but in this version , I had bad relation with her! it seem events of veronica not happend before!
Are you using an old save. If so, unfortunately I found it to buggy with her and had to start new, also the developer reduced her max domination to 20, which I suspect caused the issue I had.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Are you using an old save. If so, unfortunately I found it to buggy with her and had to start new, also the developer reduced her max domination to 20, which I suspect caused the issue I had.
I dont like to start new game, is anyone have working save from end of 0.5.3 ?

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
yes, appdata is a hidden folder, you need to check the window option for allow you to see hidden path
To unhide do the following
Bring up "This PC" window
Click File (Top left, in blue)
Click "Change Folder and Search Options"
Click "View Tab"
Select Show hidden files folders and drive
Click Apply then OK

I also find it useful to uncheck "hide extensions for known file types"
Thank you verry much, i did it.
Now i'm allowed to continue where i had my savegame :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you verry much, i did it.
Now i'm allowed to continue where i had my savegame :)
Congrats, unfortunately as mentioned in previous posts, there a bug with Veronica when using an old save. And the only way I was able to fix it was to start a new game.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Congrats, unfortunately as mentioned in previous posts, there a bug with Veronica when using an old save. And the only way I was able to fix it was to start a new game.
I used save came from 0.5.3 , included downloaded game. it seems work fine for me

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I used save came from 0.5.3 , included downloaded game. it seems work fine for me
Then you're lucky, but as a test, if your domination of her is maxed, which is now 20, developer reduced it. Take a peek into Veronica's room at 23:00 and if she gets angry and throws you out, it means you have the bug. What should happen is her being submissive to you. That's how I found out about the issue.

I also used a save from v0.5.3b

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I really love getting feedback like this, because it helps to take the game to the next level, but also because I enjoy a good argument/conversation ;)

So thanks @Skylaroo!
Not a problem at all. I think the bigger thank you is definitely to you for creating a good game and then still be willing to be open-minded about certain aspect of the game. I think sometimes people in general (including myself) often forget that a lot of these games are not completed yet and essentially still beta versions, and that people should actually expect things to be changed here and there before finally completed and gone 1.0.

I'm definitely looking forward to see what the changes will be like in the next version.

While I have you here, I have a few questions about the direction of the game if you don't mind me asking (not sure if these have been asked before or not since I'm new to the game)

1. Is the main character only going to get involved with the 3 women in the family (thus, true to the title "Man of the House") or is he going to be pursuing non-family members too (e.g.: the policewoman, the girl at the gym, Ashley's friend, etc) to the point where he's actually going for all female characters in the game? I don't really have anything against one or the other for the time being, just mainly curious on what to expect in the future.

2. What is your thought process on deciding what part would be included in the next update and how much of it would be included? An example is the addition of yoga on Saturday morning with the 3 women. Not trying to be rude, but the current content for that is essentially just go to the rooftop, continue dialogue, stare at them a few times, and then auto give-up (until next update). This is basically one continuous scene (though with plenty of images, not saying that you don't put work into it) and that's it. You start and end the current quest in one go.

While I don't expect a new quest would be completed in one version right away, I thought it might be better if the new content is a bit more meaty and not as straight forward by adding breaks in-between. For example, just random idea I had in mind:
a. Find out about family yoga (from Saturday family breakfast)
b. Joining the next week but with normal attire (t-shirt and pants)
c. Only after 2 poses and then being told that MC doesn't have appropriate attire and need to buy gym clothes first (let's say normal pants are too restrictive, or make MC's pants ripped while doing the pose)
d. Going shopping to buy gym clothes (if ambitious when developing, can give options to choose who accompany you)
e. Try yoga again with new attire (let's say singlets and shorts)
f. One extra pose compared to before and then cramp and give up for now

So while it's the same concept of "join yoga and then fail" with the same starting point and ending, I feel that the gym clothes shopping event could be a break that would make the new content feel more meaty.

Again, I'm new to the game and I've only gone from 0.5.3 to 0.5.4 so I can't really say much about others, but what I saw from 0.5.4 is that the new content that is for future content seem to be one scene for "start and end" (if I'm not mistaken, similarly with the peeping at mom's door, and previously with the mom's foot massage). And it's just personal preference anyway, but I think it feels better when the new quest doesn't end in one shot.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I think sometimes people in general (including myself) often forget that a lot of these games are not completed yet and essentially still beta versions, and that people should actually expect things to be changed here and there before finally completed and gone 1.0.
Definitely! That's why I value feedback so much, because it's in both my best interest as the players', to create a game that's really cool and we all love to play! :)

1. Non of the girls in the game are safe from being pursued!
Eventually, they will all fall to the player's "charm", one way or another ;)

2. I hold polls on my Patreon page (actually just posted one) to ask which character should be developed more in the next update. Of course I try to move each character along a bit, but the focus will be on the more populair ones.
Like you said, the yoga scene is pretty linear right now, but that's just the setup for what will follow.
I intent there to be a lof of player choices (and variables) that affect the outcome(s).

Good point on the breaks! To be honest it's a bit difficult to plan beforehand how far an event will go for the next update, because for me the biggest restriction is the amount of time I can spend on it each week (which changes due to varying work (as in day job) hours).
So that's the whole reasoning of the breaks, because if I would have had some more time, the "break" could just be a dialogs/scenes later.
It gives me a lot of flexibility on the development side, but I do understand that gameplay-wise, it's less appealing (and immersive) this way.
I will keep this in mind for the next update!

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: Your game, has many things that I like very much, is linear, nobody go be stuck in some point, and this way everyone can play free choice, and if has more to do, can come back later and do it. The best way for adult game, because some people never played. And others don't know all the ways of a RPG. I said it and I repeat, your game are going in the right direction for many players enjoy. Congratulations, and Good Luck.

Reactions: Faerin

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i very like the UI (the phone and all... the little "ding ! you got a message ! its a selfie lol" )
i also very like the cheat options on the phone, very clear and easy to use
also the new sister look (i liked more the old one, but this one is ok to me too)

and the most thing i like the most is the translation option. good to play it in french for once ( still i saw alots of small error/typo ^^ , but its way more pleasure to play it in native language )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also .. now i m sad to wait because of the mother "she give me a small smile while i leaving the room .... maybe something gonna happen in the next version" XD

catch

Jul 11, 2017
Hello again,
on Saturday morning they only talk about a hero, not Yoga!? what did i wrong?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes