ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Playing at 1920x1080 fullscreen with black bars on 1920x1200 native screens. Tabbing out and back in causes game to release the 1080 constraint and goes to full native res, messes up the UI elements. The tooltip bar that slides out of the way only goes down to where the black bar would be.

Could you lock the game to 16:9 aspect somehow, if you don't want to support other resolutions.

Bottom image is normal, top is when I tab back in.
UI.png

Reactions: Faerin

berny

Jun 8, 2017
@Faerin I think it's really great that you're so active on a pirating site. Like you said, every feedback is important and while your patrons should always come first, listening to feedback from non-patrons is maybe just as important. Your patrons already are pretty happy with your game, but non-patrons have a more critical point of view, which can only help to improve your game.

And now a totally different question. All the girls in the game have pretty big tits so far, I'm not complaining, I like all boobs that aren't ridiculously large, but are you planning to add one or two girls with smaller ones. Variety can never hurt, right?

Reactions: MrBree and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@coconuts: Thanks! The French translator (Orrino) has reviewed the translation and removed a lot of the spelling/grammar errors, so next version should be much better.

@ThanatosX: Thanks for the screenshots, I'll try to fix this for the next release!
(The game is locked at 16:9 by the way, but apparently there's a bug when tabbing out).

@berny: Totally agree on that, of course I would like everyone to become a Patron, but I understand not everyone can or wants too, so each game will be availabe for free eventually.
About the titties: Sophia has tiny ones! :)

Reactions: MrBree

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I think a lot of great graphic's games were abandonned because they are too narrativ style, like Ethan's legacy, Darice, even Katie's corruption, My legacy... they are great but not immersive at all, we just click and read and look the scene, no grabing choice, no where to look choice etc... Even sometime we have such gorgeous beauty and can only look theire ass, or only breast etc... why creating a beautifull character if we can't enjoy them plenty?!

Because your game have time in it it's the most interesting games (for me!), but if the time have no event it's frustrating to just spend the time with nothing. And make interaction/dialogue between the differents charachter it's a good way to put something on each "hours" keeping player busy.

The goal I think it's to make players do something for keeping them warm/in expectativ for something, and at the end, have 1/2 Hot scene in reward for each upload! I don't know if having a lot of scene is very rewarding because when everything is done with one char heee it have nothing more to do :x so creating some normal events/interactions/dialogues between them is way better in my opinion!

My point is, all this work requires a lot of time, and maybe just add some simple dialogues it's less difficult to do for the dev and keep players satisfy with the new contents. Adding some gorgeous Hott scene but not to difficult for your time and find the right "combo" of interactions/dialogues between the different characters.

I am very satisfy and just trying to give some player point of view :)

Enjoy your week-end guys!

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2016
This reminds me of the old Lesson of Passion games where you click around to go places and depending on where you are at what time you can get a scene out of it. It scratches the itch of having actual control over your game experience while also providing some narrative content that slowly gets revealed.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Dracorn & @LeopoldWilliamReynolds : Thanks for the feedback! I really want to move to an "open world" kind of game where there's is tons of stuff to do, with the girl(s) that you like, while being able to skip others (or certain fetishes).
One problem with this, is that you need a lot of content for it to work, before it gets really interesting.
So the only thing I can offer now, is the promise that as the game progresses it will get exponentially better (hopefully).

I like your suggestion of adding more simple dialogues without any new scene @Dracorn , that is definitely something I can do (relatively easy).

Also, the next version will show you were a girl is at a certain time and I will include an achievement system with a list of everything there is to do (to make it more clear).

Thanks guys!

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
@Faerin Just wanted to say awesome game. I really like the concept and gameplay, and also your future plans.
Are you by any chance planning to have animated scenes?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I like your suggestion of adding more simple dialogues without any new scene @Dracorn , that is definitely something I can do (relatively easy).

Also, the next version will show you were a girl is at a certain time and I will include an achievement system with a list of everything there is to do (to make it more clear).
I love the idea of the achievement system.

I have to say that, like "Harem Villa", not know knowing where the girls are is just frustrating after a while. That game is all over the place, and because of that, I don't play it anymore. One thing I liked about BB is the fact that you know where everyone is, and you can follow that person if you want. The problem with a location system is, implementation. "Harem villa" tried to put something in place to take care of the location of everyone. It takes more time to use that system, then it does to actually go out and look for them!

I really like where this game is heading, otherwise I wouldn't be a Patreon, and I don't want MOTH to get stuck with a Location system that sucks horribly. Just my two cents.

Love what your doing keep it up.:)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Big fan of this game. As long as updates come regularly this will quickly become one of my favorite games. One thing I hope you do is keep the focus on just the girls in the family until you get them fleshed out enough.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@JR81 Thanks man! At first I wasn't planning on adding any animation, but I might experiment a bit with it eventually.

@planetmorpheus I'm just testing the location system and quick travel (both are finished now) and I must say that I really like it (but hey, I might be a bit biased ;))!
Thanks for the feedback!

@jande21 Thanks! The girls will always be the main focus as that is what the game is about.
But as the game progresses, more characters will be introduced that might lead to interesting side stories.

Reactions: JR81

Patan

May 28, 2017
@Faerin i am not sure you mentioned before but veronica is bugged at this version with old saves, since there is nothing new with her i didn't bother to start to a new game but did you already fix it or should i start a new game for the new version.

Reactions: Ara-sH

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I think a lot of great graphic's games were abandonned because they are too narrativ style, like Ethan's legacy, Darice, even Katie's corruption, My legacy... they are great but not immersive at all, we just click and read and look the scene, no grabing choice, no where to look choice etc... Even sometime we have such gorgeous beauty and can only look theire ass, or only breast etc... why creating a beautifull character if we can't enjoy them plenty?!

Because your game have time in it it's the most interesting games (for me!), but if the time have no event it's frustrating to just spend the time with nothing. And make interaction/dialogue between the differents charachter it's a good way to put something on each "hours" keeping player busy.

The goal I think it's to make players do something for keeping them warm/in expectativ for something, and at the end, have 1/2 Hot scene in reward for each upload! I don't know if having a lot of scene is very rewarding because when everything is done with one char heee it have nothing more to do :x so creating some normal events/interactions/dialogues between them is way better in my opinion!

My point is, all this work requires a lot of time, and maybe just add some simple dialogues it's less difficult to do for the dev and keep players satisfy with the new contents. Adding some gorgeous Hott scene but not to difficult for your time and find the right "combo" of interactions/dialogues between the different characters.

I am very satisfy and just trying to give some player point of view :)

Enjoy your week-end guys!
Not quite sure what you are talking about. Katie's Corruption is not abandoned and has just released a new version. My legacy is similarly not abandoned. Both Ethan's and Darice were abandoned by the same author due to RW issues, had nothing to do with game interface, process, etc. From feedback I've seen none of the games exhibited the kind of arm's length issues you are ascribing to them.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
@osmcuser132 & @Penfold Mole: Thanks for the elaborate reviews guys! I've considered implementing a simple agenda system, or just a location behind the name of each girl (for instance in your phone contact list).
Would love to hear some more feedback/ideas from all fo you guys, I might not be able to get it done for the next version (depending on what it will be), but definitely for the version after this one!

@Jeffpool: Next release on friday!

@klang: Not yet, I don't own a mac, so I'm still looking for testers, if you're interested let me know!
As a new Mac version tester I have to say there is a LOT of content here (I've only gone through a couple of days - trying to figure out the timing of everything while starting from scratch).

I will have to agree with the other comments in that searching for where and when you have to be for certain girls' events can get tedious. I appreciate the Ashley walkthrough a lot - it has gotten me started. However, a daily agenda would be most helpful i.e. Ashley in room 15:00 - 17:00, Veronica in gym x to x, mom on roof, eating breakfast etc.
Maybe a spreadsheet with time blocks for weekdays/weekends. Special events give date/time/location. Etc.

PS - love the cheat system. While I know how to cheat in all the RPGMs as well as Ren'py Unity I haven't figured out yet...

Now - back to new discoveries...

Reactions: MrBree

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
@JR81 Thanks man! At first I wasn't planning on adding any animation, but I might experiment a bit with it eventually.

@planetmorpheus I'm just testing the location system and quick travel (both are finished now) and I must say that I really like it (but hey, I might be a bit biased ;))!
Thanks for the feedback!

@jande21 Thanks! The girls will always be the main focus as that is what the game is about.
But as the game progresses, more characters will be introduced that might lead to interesting side stories.
In regards to animation, your renders kind of follow a certain path that if you click really fast, they almost look like they are animated.;)
In regards to quick travel, LOVE IT! So far, almost everything you've done, I have loved.:heartcoveredeyes:

In regards to girls as main focus, I would love to see some characters break up the monotony. Especially, Sophia (adorable!), but as I posted on your Patreon, I would love to see Veronica break and crumble like a Jenga stack. I think I know where you are going with the whole "superpowered Woman" angle and V. working at gym, while being out all night. But, I am not going to spoil anything, if I am right about that assumption. I love a good surprise.:eek:penedeyewink:

That is what I love about this game...a bunch of surprises.:extremelyhappy:

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
@dbp5ca I was speaking about the style of these games, to much reading and clicking, they are good and for some of them really beautifull but it's like looking a book, and I don't play a game for reading it....

So yes I like them but it's not a surprise for me if some of theire Developper don't find enough ppl to help/support them, because it's nt enough immersive.
In a way it is if the story is very god and the characters attractiv, but in a way like I said it's not a game, just a story with pictures...

So yes I know ethan's legacy and daryce was from the same dev, and I mention Katie's corruption and my legacy because of the cality of the graphics but in a way they are the same style, only clickable and readable. I have a lot of hopes for these game but if we don't have enough interactions I'm afraid that's not enough for attract more ppl. My legacy for example could be more developed but the dev choose to end it and make a new game.

To end this sorry if it's a little bit out of the thread but my point is players likes immersive games more than just reading them and don't have enough interactions (dialogues can be interactiv!).

Reactions: dbp5ca

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Veronica is 2nd
Ashley (& Sophia...) 37
Veronica (Find out more about "the club"...) 40
Mom (Help her become even more "relaxed"...) 79

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes