adion78

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry guys. How do I get to put hands in between Veronica. Amy seems to be there and I am not allowed to proceed further. Please help.

R

RWaites

When you've completed everything else with Mom save and then reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's. Then reset Mom's arousal to 75 and save

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
When you've completed everything else with Mom save and then reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's. Then reset Mom's arousal to 75 and save
Oh thanks ! and what about the 6 last ?

crystygolf5

Aug 31, 2017
who can give save at 0.6.4 , because me try all and can complet this i have 0.6.3 100 % complet but at next update can do anything

R

RWaites

Now i cant complite the ivent with outfeet and dont have two piks with mom
How get new ivents with mom : (20.00 hrs) – Her bedroom ( New outfit) and (17.00 hrs) – Kitchen ( New Apron) enjoy (increase Arousal)? I have alays closed dor at 20 00 and nothing at 17 00 !
These are notes I made that worked for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R

RWaites

how do you complete the yoga chain, can't get the last 3
20:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom (One Off) (keep checking until event)
70+ Arousal
22: 00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom and read laptop (One Off) (keep
checking until event)
06:00 – Speak with Mom on roof do yoga (play it cool and focus)
(Repeat)

Reactions: Carlo S

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Theres one pic i'm missing and not sure what it's related to, it's the one pic right before the first massage picture.

R

RWaites

Hey, quick question. First: is there already a walkthrough for 0.6.4 extra and second: on some versions i downloaded (as it is with the current one) not only the game, but my entire system crushes after playing a few minutes. (Varies between 2 and 7 min, depending on the version). Any help with that?
This worked for me

R

RWaites

Anyone managed the 2nd outfit for mom yet ?
Did the dishes stuff, Mom's arousal at 70 and her bedroom's locked..
Yeah, I was looking for a more organized walkthrouhg for 6.4 which was easier to read. This one is confusing the hsit out of me. The 6.3 one was way more organized and easier to read and follow.
This sequence worked for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Al Catz and Carlo S
R

RWaites

Theres one pic i'm missing and not sure what it's related to, it's the one pic right before the first massage picture.
It's related to the HJ at 22:00 in Mom's room, you need to go straight back into her room when you are finished

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes