U

User_10739

Did the game lock up multiple times at that point or what is a one time thing? I tried reproducing this, but so far haven't succeeded.

Could you PM me your savegame, so I can have a look?
4 straight times I had to reload at start. Today, no problem... I guess the problem musta been at my end.

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

I have olredy do the ivent with yoga , but cant do to the end ivent with outfit !
If you have completed everything else but are missing 2 pictures in the apron event try this. Save and then reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's. Then reset Mom's arousal to 75 and save

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Here saves with different events from v0.6.4 and 100% complete saves for version 0.6.2, 0.6.3 and 0.6.4.
READ DESCRIPTION. Extract the zip archive and copy files from folder savegames in your savegames folder.

If you want to play these saves there has to be no other saves in your savegames folder except these from the archive.
If you want to change the main character name open the .sav file with Notepad and change the name Mike from 4 th line, then save the file (not as txt file, but as .sav file), then start the game and play.
How you do the Just an Apron ?

sl0rp1on

Oct 19, 2017
How you do the Just an Apron ?
load savegame_101 (is 100% complete v0.6.3)
- at 18:00 have dinner
- at 19:00 in kitchen help mom wash dishes
make sure your stats are max (use the cheats if needed)
- at 21:00 go to Living room and talk with Mom, Give Mom massage again, use oil, go for ass +1 star
- next day after dinner help Mom with dishes(+1 Arousal) and repeat the next days untill Arousal is at 65
- if you have 65 Arousal after you help Mom wash dishes you are given the option to use your tongue after you kiss her.
- same day at 22:00 go to Mom's room and you see her changing in a sexy lingerie outfit
- next day at 17:00 go to the kitchen and you get the only apron scene.

You can use savegame_105 if you want. If you want you can change the MC name (open savegame_105 with notepad and change the name Mike in the 4th line, then save).

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Version o.6.4 MEGA: -------------- Walkthrough 0.6.4 (Two Versions) - and Guide (Tips) -------------- Mod for conversion ----------- Saves 0.6.2 and 0.6.3. Here in this Link: -- -----------Everything that have in this thread: Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
@Faerin Wishing for all players a Merry Christmas and a Good new Year;) here in this link: - -------------------------------------- All Calendars: ----------- And For All Brothers I Wish: Nova Imagem 2.png 0010.gif :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Did the game lock up multiple times at that point or what is a one time thing? I tried reproducing this, but so far haven't succeeded.
I think I also saw the pubic hair disappear once, but I wasn't quite sure. Another thing I may have seen is when skipping time at breakfast, Veronica never appeared (it was Ashley for several hours). Both were just things I saw from the corner of my eye though, nothing solid.

Aerywyn

Aug 4, 2017
I can't seem to play the game i just constantly get teh errror "
There should be 'man of the house_Data'
folder next to the executable" I tried redownloading multiple times and updating 7zip just doesn't seem to work.

R

RWaites

folder next to the executable" I tried redownloading multiple times and updating 7zip just doesn't seem to work.
Have you tried winrar

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Name of your exe file needs to be exactly the same as the folder name (without the _Data of course).

Have you tried winrar
7zip is way better than that.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes