Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Everything that have in this thread: Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
@Faerin Wishing for all players a Merry Christmas and a Good new Year;) here in this link: - -------------------------------------- All Calendars: ----------- And For All Brothers I Wish:
Nova Imagem 2.png 0010.gif :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

R

RWaites

Good Morning Brothers --------------- Version o.6.4 MEGA: -------------- Walkthrough 0.6.4 (Two Versions) - and Guide (Tips) -------------- Mod for conversion ----------- Saves 0.6.2 and 0.6.3.
Good morning brother, I'm on my phone today down in London again for the Westham - Newcastle match.

R

RWaites

Everything that have in this thread: Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
@Faerin Wishing for all players a Merry Christmas and a Good new Year;) here in this link: - -------------------------------------- All Calendars: ----------- And For All Brothers I Wish:
View attachment 51522 View attachment 51523 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Won't let me do it but LIKE x 100

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Now what to play, 100 on this and The twist, I'm out of sandbox games to play.

Good update though, Hopefully there will be a lot more of Ashley, I prefer her over the mother but.

Reactions: Faerin

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
any one else having problems with the game freezing on Sunday breakfast and Veronica Laundry. I have to go quit the game three times so I started saving more often. As far as the Clair/Mommy I just started searching for her that is how I found the apron and new outfit. the 1700 kitchen thing I found because it had to be some where same with the yofa update in the diary Faerin did make the game more interesting this update, but I feel the MC stats for mood requires player to cheat to much. Also I think the max everything buttons should be removed since maxing all the girls stats pretty much ruins the game. Overall I give the game a HUGE thumbs up and made it through the update with out a Walkthrough tho Carlos does a wonderful job making them.

Reactions: Faerin

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i think there is a possible bug. i saw the apron event before the sexy outfit. meaning i couldn't get the 2nd outfit achievement.

R

RWaites

Now what to play, 100 on this and The twist, I'm out of sandbox games to play.

Good update though, Hopefully there will be a lot more of Ashley, I prefer her over the mother but.
Personally I cannot decide on a #1 for the main characters Mom, Veronica or Ashley as @Faerin has made them all so individual with excellent story plots

Reactions: Faerin and Xaos
R

RWaites

i think there is a possible bug. i saw the apron event before the sexy outfit. meaning i couldn't get the 2nd outfit achievement.
When you've completed everything else with Mom save and then reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's. Then reset Mom's arousal to 75 and save

Reactions: nono_boulot

sl0rp1on

Oct 19, 2017
Here saves with different events from v0.6.4 and 100% complete saves for version 0.6.2, 0.6.3 and 0.6.4.
READ DESCRIPTION. Extract the zip archive and copy files from folder savegames in your savegames folder.

If you want to play these saves there has to be no other saves in your savegames folder except these from the archive.
If you want to change the main character name open the .sav file with Notepad and change the name Mike from 4 th line, then save the file (not as txt file, but as .sav file), then start the game and play.

Last edited:

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
Don't worry, when it happens, it will be glorious! :p
(Just want all girls to be at a certain level before I start the "group activities"..)

Guys, about the white screen error that you have been reporting, this is only in the quick travel screen right?
Because that one I found (stupid dev) or were there some other times this happened at well?
I saw someone mentioning all her chores, but can't reproduce that?
I am not getting the Eavesdrop on mom can somebody give me the save file

R

RWaites

I am not getting the Eavesdrop on mom can somebody give me the save file
Don't have the save for that event
If her stats are 10-20 love/1 star, have you tried going outside her room at 22:00 but not doing the foot rub before hand.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes