Adrian24

May 25, 2017
For version 0.64: the game is unplayable because of the phone. There is no way to remove whatever screen you call forth from your phone. And also decorative "phone frame" is smaller than the actual phone screen (when using it), so its also in the way.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
For version 0.64: the game is unplayable because of the phone. There is no way to remove whatever screen you call forth from your phone. And also decorative "phone frame" is smaller than the actual phone screen (when using it), so its also in the way.
I don't know what are you talking about.

R

RWaites

@Faerin made some suggestions here and here

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
hey guys...anyone knows how to get the trophy of make claire dress sexy? i got her in the nasty girl office outfit and in the kitchen she is cooking almoust naked (love this fucking game)
what else its missing?

R

RWaites

hey guys...anyone knows how to get the trophy of make claire dress sexy? i got her in the nasty girl office outfit and in the kitchen she is cooking almoust naked (love this fucking game)
what else its missing?
Have you got all the pictures in her apron at 17:00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@Faerin - is this a hint that Claire is soon going to be making another.. err... modification to her look?
She also looks more tanned on the roof at this point while she's paler when she lies down.

As for the update I can only congratulate you on another job well done @Faerin, I'd easily give you a 8,5/10, maaaaybe even a 9, the pacing was good, the picuteres were good, the dialogue seemed rather believable and the 75 arousal finish was awesome and very well placed. The only thing that I would've changed is the point of view in the blowjob scene and the look on moms face. Maybe it's just me, but she looks a little bit angry to me and not like she's enjoying it all too much + I feel like MC and her connected on a deeper, more emotional level besides their growing lust and passion for each other, so it would've been more fitting for the situation to be more intimate and personal I'd say. You know, things liek maintaining eye contact, some playful teasing to show off her experience a little more or something like this, but that's just me and it's not like I didn't like the scene as it is at all. It's very well done nonetheless, just a few little things that could be changed.
For now I'll just wish you merry christmas and a happy new years, since I don't know when you'll visit the forum again or at all in the old year.

Reactions: Faerin

adion78

Jun 23, 2017
How do I get to put hands in between Veronica at the club. Amy seems to be there and I am not allowed to proceed further. I need to pass this to get the massage oil.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
As others have been doing it I thought I should say:

Bah Humbug to all,
and to all a Humbug.

Happy holidays all, and remember, Tis the season to Bah Humbug. :)

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin - is this a hint that Claire is soon going to be making another.. err... modification to her look?
Nah, just me forgetting to add it to the render ;)
Already fixed it!

She also looks more tanned on the roof at this point while she's paler when she lies down.

As for the update I can only congratulate you on another job well done @Faerin, I'd easily give you a 8,5/10, maaaaybe even a 9, the pacing was good, the picuteres were good, the dialogue seemed rather believable and the 75 arousal finish was awesome and very well placed. The only thing that I would've changed is the point of view in the blowjob scene and the look on moms face. Maybe it's just me, but she looks a little bit angry to me and not like she's enjoying it all too much + I feel like MC and her connected on a deeper, more emotional level besides their growing lust and passion for each other, so it would've been more fitting for the situation to be more intimate and personal I'd say. You know, things liek maintaining eye contact, some playful teasing to show off her experience a little more or something like this, but that's just me and it's not like I didn't like the scene as it is at all. It's very well done nonetheless, just a few little things that could be changed.
For now I'll just wish you merry christmas and a happy new years, since I don't know when you'll visit the forum again or at all in the old year.
Thanks for nice review! I'll take keep it in mind for the future!
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too!

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
If you have completed everything else but are missing 2 pictures in the apron event try this. Save and then reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's. Then reset Mom's arousal to 75 and save
how do i come to know when she needs the lingerie and apron at what point or stats do i have to but for her or she just have those

R

RWaites

how do i come to know when she needs the lingerie and apron at what point or stats do i have to but for her or she just have those
If you follow this for the v0.6.4 update after everything on the v0.6.3 walkthru is completed the changing and the apron scenes are automatic

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes