R

RWaites

Hello. i accidentally ask first money from veronica and now she don't talk to and i have only 9 points so she can't take anywhere and everytime i try talk to at her room 23.00 there's only option is peek and when i do that she slam's the door in my face. What to do?
Have you gone to the kitchen at 10:00 and got a cup of coffee which she has taken?

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Have you gone to the kitchen at 10:00 and got a cup of coffee which she has taken?
yes she has taken my coffee, and she has even called me from ploice station. and then she was nice just a briefly but when i asked her first favorite it was money and not the other choise(drive me to somewhere) have i missed my chance and where she was suppose to drive me?

R

RWaites

yes she has taken my coffee, and she has even called me from ploice station. and then she was nice just a briefly but when i asked her first favorite it was money and not the other choise(drive me to somewhere) have i missed my chance and where she was suppose to drive me?
You can ask her for money or to drive you anywhere you want to go (once a day at breakfast or in her room at 14:00) until you get her to 20 submission, then talk to Mom between 07:30 - 08:29 and she will ask you to do chores (Mom's love has to be at least 10 hearts), give these chores to Veronica between 10:00 - 11:59 and check on her between 12:00 - 12:59 (use this walkthru)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I just have a small "but".
Mom's storyline has the son manipulating her so she is the agressor in their relationship.
But we still have to go after her in some of her routinary spots in the game... and it makes no sense.

We have to check her room... help her when she's in the kitchen, going to the rooftop...
I kind of disagree on the point where you think he is manipulating her....(See response Below)
No, you sneak in her room again and read that idea in her diary...
My point is... what if you didn't do that.
What if it was Mom who came to your bedroom at 6am (like when she spied us naked) and tries to wake us up to do some yoga with her?

That way, you give her some agenda, there is room for surprises as our scheme has taken life of its own.
Well if you didn't read the diary then you would not have any idea that she was sexually interested and any move you made would be pervy and non-consensual. The only manipulation you could point to is the deleting and spoofing of the Doctor's Email which only tells her that what she is already feeling is OK. But she had those feelings based on what were semi innocent contact between the two.

Now I understand what you are saying that all events seemingly are prompted by the MC doing or going someplace. But that is the nature of a game since the only person you can control is the MC and everything that happens in the game is based on what the MC does and where he is.

I think Mom has been the right amount of aggressive. She did stop and stare and watch him JO in bed and call him into the bathroom. She also initiated the HJ and BJ on the roof after the MC took the path to make no moves on her.
She asks for the Massage, she initiates the HJ in the bedroom so I don't view those events as being manipulated by the MC.

Mom is playing the reluctant and conflicted (Less conflicted in the later versions) part in this game.
Ashley is the Aggressive/Proactive character here.
Veronica is the Passive/Submissive until that cab ride home where she goes after the MC.

That said...I do expect in future that Mom will have an event that she come to the MC looking for sex as I expect we will see more from the other characters as well.
In fact at some point by the end of the game, everyone will probably be willing, open and asking for sex from the MC without any regard to the situation or who is around. It's just the nature of a sex game.

Reactions: Faerin

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
You can ask her for money or to drive you anywhere you want to go (once a day at breakfast or in her room at 14:00) until you get her to 20 submission, then talk to Mom between 07:30 - 08:29 and she will ask you to do chores (Mom's love has to be at least 10 hearts), give these chores to Veronica between 10:00 - 11:59 and check on her between 12:00 - 12:59 (use this walkthru)
there's allways lock's on the choices money/ride/chores. what i'm not getting now?or when i try to spy her she allways notice me ans slams to door in my face. or do i just keep taking a peek until something happens? and i dont get those submission points anywhere beacause of those locks...

Last edited:
R

RWaites

i have a problem withe Progression event 12 veronica ihave all the state i need withe her but nothien hapens
The club neon taxi event Amy's stats need to be at least 10 Love to proceed and you may need to get the oil for Mom's event from her first

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes