R

RWaites

Yah, I saw the apron. I guess it's a glitch
If you are missing those pictures when you have completed everything else with her, save then use cheat menu to reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 to get them, then reset her arousal to 75 and save, everything should then be 100%

sl0rp1on

Oct 19, 2017
Yah, I saw the apron. I guess it's a glitch
You can use savegame_101 (it's complete version 0.6.3) (you can change the name of the main character by opening with notepad are replace Mike in the 5th line) or savegame_105 that is right at "just apron" event.
- at 21:00 go to Living room and talk with Mom, Give Mom massage again, use oil, go for ass +1 star
- next day after dinner help Mom with dishes(+1 Arousal) and repeat the next days until Arousal is at 65
- if you have 65 Arousal after you help Mom wash dishes you are given the option to use your tongue after you kiss her.
- same day at 22:00 go to Mom's room and you see her changing in a sexy lingerie outfit
- next day at 17:00 go to the kitchen and you get the only apron scene.

Last edited:

York24

Dec 10, 2017
If you are missing those pictures when you have completed everything else with her, save then use cheat menu to reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 to get them, then reset her arousal to 75 and save, everything should then be 100%
That worked. Thanks!

Reactions: RWaites

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Fantastic game but no matter how I try I cannot unlock one thing. It is around the ending of the Veronica route. I already unlocked the taxi scene with Veronica but both the official and unofficial walkthrough mentions that going to the club, talking to Veronica and then drinking with Amy unlocks some extra scene. Both girls are maxed out but for me nothing special happens no matter in what combination I do the things (drink with Amy then talk to Veronice or in different order, talking to Veronica at 00:00, drinking with Amy at 04:00, etc...).
So could you please help me out? What am I missing? Is this scene/event available at all? It seems that I've already unlocked all pictures and 100%ed all girls.
Thank you!

Reactions: Faerin

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Fantastic game but no matter how I try I cannot unlock one thing. It is around the ending of the Veronica route. I already unlocked the taxi scene with Veronica but both the official and unofficial walkthrough mentions that going to the club, talking to Veronica and then drinking with Amy unlocks some extra scene. Both girls are maxed out but for me nothing special happens no matter in what combination I do the things (drink with Amy then talk to Veronice or in different order, talking to Veronica at 00:00, drinking with Amy at 04:00, etc...).
So could you please help me out? What am I missing? Is this scene/event available at all? It seems that I've already unlocked all pictures and 100%ed all girls.
Thank you!
Do you have 10 hearts with Amy?

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

dreken149

May 7, 2017
every time i want to extract the game it freezez at 66% or 89% and then it crashes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
redownloaded it a few times but it keeps happening :l does someone know what to do?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Version o.6.4 MEGA: -------------- Walkthrough 0.6.4 (Two Versions) - and Guide (Tips) -------------- Mod for conversion ----------- Saves 0.6.2 and 0.6.3. Here in this Link: -- -----------Everything that have in this thread: Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
@Faerin Wishing for all players a Merry Christmas and a Good new Year;) here in this link: - -------------------------------------- All Calendars: ----------- And Wish for all Brothers: 17.gif giphy.gif :cool:;);)

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
if your version 0.64 does not work well and you have the version 0.63, take the mappig file of the v0.63 and put it in the place and in the version 0.64
the game works at 100%

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
I just played for 5 hours straight. Could not find save option, so I assumed its auto saving.

It didnt.

Kill me pls.

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
4 apron pictures, there's your problem.
How do i get all 4 apron pictures? If i visit to her bedroom at 22.00 while she's changing then i will have her in her apron next day at 17.00 and i will miss 2 pictures in her apron. I followed the walkthrough and i have 75 Arousal but it seems not to trigger. What am i doing wrong?

L.E: I got it, finally. All i had to do was to decrease arousal to 69 and talk with her at 17.00 in the Kitchen

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes