tx650

Mar 6, 2017
What is the last part of Extra lessons for Ashley? can't seem to trigger it
I had the same weird problem, I went weeks in game waiting for that final scene (according to the walk through) to trigger. I ended up just quitting the game and coming back. When I did she sent me a text message which continued the progress. Maybe just try to save and quit then come back?

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Depends on what you're missing, clicking on her name will give you a list of things to do with her. Have you had the dream about her and your older sister to get all of the pictures? Have you given her Veronica's panties?

This is my current progress with her, I don't know how to unlock the rest of the memories

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. I'm having issues with extracting the CG by using AssetBundle.Extractor. It works fine with the other Unity Games, but each time I try to extract the images of the latest version, I get an " error ". :/ Did someone else experieced the same issue? Any help would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There is a CG link for 0.6.4 please?
Hi guys. I'm having issues with extracting the CG by using AssetBundle.Extractor. It works fine with the other Unity Games, but each time I try to extract the images of the latest version, I get an " error ". :/ Did someone else experieced the same issue? Any help would be welcome. Thanks in advance.
Here the link for both:

Reactions: mirenzo
R

RWaites

This is my current progress with her, I don't know how to unlock the rest of the memories
The missing pictures are just after the event at Club Neon when she tasted your fingers and you went home and dreamt about her and Veronica. What are you missing from the others?

Reactions: User #19006

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Sorry if its been delt with already over and over but i'm new on this game forum and diden't really wanna read all 547 pages.

I started playing MotH recently. I have played BB (Big Brother) DoD (Dreams od Desire), DmD (Dating my Daughter), DFD (Daughter for Desert) and may other as well so i'm not completely new to the adult games scene.

I like the game so far. It's a mix of sandbox and visual novel and the way you progress using stats on MC and characters is nice. It will be a problem down the road to balance stats with game progression but a good developer can overcome :)

My main issue tho comes down to gameplay. The 2 things you will need to do on an endless basis is use the "Quick travel" and Hour glass to accelerate time. On this the creator could use a tip from BB. Accelerate time is simply a klick on spacebar and quick travel is super easy as the main areas of the game are always on screen. I keep klicking the hour glass because it's a built in mechanism in the brain to klick an icon when you hit it. Tho i really want the 30/60 minute option and that requires hovering mouse and then moving it to finally klick the 30 or 60. ( Compared to spacebar this is highly anoying and i can't imagine this would be hard to fix ). Seeing all rooms on screen would also make the gameplay much better. I woulden't need to klick the quick travel icon after every hour glass just to follow the other ingame characters movments. Ofc something diffrent might work as well but a quick key for the hour glass and travel is very needed at this point. Btw almost all other games have the (H) key bound to (hide interface). So binding it to the Eye icon would also be a good thing :)

Sorry again if i reposted an already done subject but thoes are my 2 cents about the current gameplay.
Game is off to a really good start. Keep following that road :) (Y)

R

RWaites

What is the last part of Extra lessons for Ashley? can't seem to trigger it
If Ashley is 90-100 love / 13 achievements you should receive a text from her anywhere in the apartment between 08:00-13:59 asking you to meet her in her room at 15:00

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Morning Brothers, I am happy to see you survived and are well
Well.... was quite difficult after Momys Yoga sessions !! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'D
but what doesn´t kill u makes u Harder (in the straight meaning of the word)
Now im back to work, let´s see if i can Teach Veronica some spanish :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
R

RWaites

Well.... was quite difficult after Momys Yoga sessions !! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'D
but what doesn´t kill u makes u Harder (in the straight meaning of the word)
Now im back to work, let´s see if i can Teach Veronica some spanish :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:
Well she doe's seem to like learning tongue's

MrLee

May 6, 2017
anyone got a walkthrough for 6.4?
v 0.6.4

60+ Arousal

21:00 - Speak with Mom in T.V. room and do massage (One Off)

17:00 - Speak with Mom in kitchen (Repeat)

19:00 - Help Mom in Kitchen (Repeat)

20:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom (One Off) (keep checking until event)

70+ Arousal

22: 00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom and read laptop (One Off) (keep checking until event)

06:00 – Speak with Mom on roof do yoga (play it cool and focus) (Repeat)

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
I had the same weird problem, I went weeks in game waiting for that final scene (according to the walk through) to trigger. I ended up just quitting the game and coming back. When I did she sent me a text message which continued the progress. Maybe just try to save and quit then come back?

Ended up reaching that part pretty soon after posting. props to @Faerin and the team, was in disbelief that it was actually happening.

R

RWaites

Hi. Could someone tell me how to get the missing pics:

Ashley
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Claire

Veronika

TIA.
Here is a v0.6.3 which appears to be where you are at, or if you have completed everything else on v0.6.4 here is a 100% save (just open with Notepad and change MC's name)

Reactions: vitkren and tx650
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes