vts

Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys. I have quite the problem. I can't play the game. When i open the game it remains with a black screen. Dunno what to do and i can't really search 500+ pages of forum discussion..Anyone know what to do?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi guys. I have quite the problem. I can't play the game. When i open the game it remains with a black screen. Dunno what to do and i can't really search 500+ pages of forum discussion..Anyone know what to do?
Do u have Windows or is it with Linux / Mac ??

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
R

RWaites

Ashley
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Veronica

Mom
Ashley's missing is event 14 on the walkthru
Veronica's missing is clean the apartment
Mom's missing is 17:00 cooking in apron
Here's a completed save which will give all the missing pictures once you have finished your game (just open with notepad and change the MC's name from Robert to one of your choice)

Reactions: djax and raulz0r

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
after cab drive I can not reach this part " – go Home, and promise (don’t talk) " in walk through any one can help me please ( it is for veronica story )

I can't find the 2nd event in taking a backseat can some one tell me what is it please?

Last edited:
R

RWaites

after cab drive I can not reach this part " – go Home, and promise (don’t talk) " in walk through any one can help me please ( it is for veronica story )
Taking a Back Seat (Is Amy at 10 Love and have you given her Veronica's Panties inexchange for Mom's massage oil?)
00:00 04:59 Neon 1. Meet her while she is working. 2. Talk to Amy and agree to have a drink with her. 3. Share a cab with Veronica. (Repeat)

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Version o.6.4 MEGA: -------------- Walkthrough 0.6.4 (Two Versions) - and Guide (Tips) -------------- Mod for conversion ----------- Saves 0.6.2 and 0.6.3. Here in this Link: -- --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- All Calendars: ----------- And Wish for all Brothers:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
If you are missing those pictures when you have completed everything else with her, save then use cheat menu to reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 to get them, then reset her arousal to 75 and save, everything should then be 100%
I had this same problem and this worked perfectly. Thanks for the solution!

Reactions: RWaites

vor.eslam

Jun 3, 2017
hello guys
i`ve finished all the passes expect for veronica ...how can i reward her ...nothing appear to me during the chores ?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
hello guys
i`ve finished all the passes expect for veronica ...how can i reward her ...nothing appear to me during the chores ?
Have you done the scene at Club Neon when Veronica is not wearing panties, then gone to the gym to talk to Amy about it? If so, talking to Veronica in the morning should unlock the arousal stat and you can reward her after taking her to your room. There was a bug which may or may not have been fixed which stopped the Veronica arousal stat from being unlocked if you got the massage oil from Amy too early. It's possible that's what's happened to you.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes