R

RWaites

missing 2 pictures for Claire/mom, its between the 2 new outfit ones and the 2 apron ones, any ideas?
If you are missing those pictures when you have completed everything else with her, save then use cheat menu to reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 to get them, then reset her arousal to 75 and save, everything should then be 100%

Reactions: 4Finger

ucceppazzo

May 7, 2017
Fantastic game but no matter how I try I cannot unlock one thing. It is around the ending of the Veronica route. I already unlocked the taxi scene with Veronica but both the official and unofficial walkthrough mentions that going to the club, talking to Veronica and then drinking with Amy unlocks some extra scene. Both girls are maxed out but for me nothing special happens no matter in what combination I do the things (drink with Amy then talk to Veronice or in different order, talking to Veronica at 00:00, drinking with Amy at 04:00, etc...).
So could you please help me out? What am I missing? Is this scene/event available at all? It seems that I've already unlocked all pictures and 100%ed all girls.
Thank you!
Hi.
You probably have to discover Sex Shop in Claire route yet. After it and after talking to Amy you will have the option to buy blindfold etc.

R

RWaites

Hi guys, its me again. The idiot who didnt save his game.

Are there cheats I can use so I dont have to play the first hours again?

Just want to use a money cheat and to get back to the stats I previously had (20 fitness, 15 intellect, 10 charisma).
On your phone the cheat menu is the man with the hat Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (51).png

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
I am at 56% with Amy how do I advance from there?
Depends on what you're missing, clicking on her name will give you a list of things to do with her. Have you had the dream about her and your older sister to get all of the pictures? Have you given her Veronica's panties?

Reactions: Carlo S
R

RWaites

I have the v0.5.5, so I have to start from the begining yeah?
You can try it, it may work O.K. or I could give you a 0.6.0 save (just open with notepad or similar and change MC's name from Robert to one of your choice) and you will need to overwrite the mapping in the game if you want to play incest.

Ahmo

Dec 26, 2017
You can try it, it may work O.K. or I could give you a 0.6.0 save (just open with notepad or similar and change MC's name from Robert to one of your choice) and you will need to overwrite the mapping in the game if you want to play incest.
Will try, thanks!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Version o.6.4 MEGA: -------------- Walkthrough 0.6.4 (Two Versions) - and Guide (Tips) -------------- Mod for conversion ----------- Saves 0.6.2 and 0.6.3. Here in this Link: -- --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- All Calendars: ----------- And Wish for all Brothers: anigif.gif

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
I wasn't aware of this one, that's a huge bug then (starting over should never be necessary)!
I'll look into it, thanks!
Exactly the same thing happened to me. 1 event out of sequence and game is broken for Veronica storyline.

Please be aware that currently (until fixed) you must reward V before speaking to Amy about oil. Otherwise Veronica won't progress past 60 sub and Love/Arousal will not trigger.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a way to extract the Christmas background of the the main menu or is there a clean version available?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes