Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I can't get the text from Ashley at 12.00 in my bedroom, I think it's a picture of Sophia and Ashley say she thinks she likes me. Ashley is at 21 love points, 6% complete.

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Hi,
I seem to be stuck with claire after this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I don't know how to get the last objective of "custom maid" from veronica, it's the only achievement i miss except for the pics and stats for her.

Fleck79

Oct 14, 2016
Hi,

Also I don't know how to get the last objective of "custom maid" from veronica, it's the only achievement i miss except for the pics and stats for her.
Hi!

You must help her with the dishes after dinner, this process bring you to 65 lust points, and this is where I stuck with the game.

R

RWaites

Hi,

The email is for future release's try these notes to proceed with Mom.
Have you got the blindfold and cuffs from the sex shop then proceed with custom maid and you should gat a third option at 12:00

R

RWaites

I can't get the text from Ashley at 12.00 in my bedroom, I think it's a picture of Sophia and Ashley say she thinks she likes me. Ashley is at 21 love points, 6% complete.
You need to be in the foyer between the kitchen and diningroom
Saturday 12:00 16:59 Foyer no You receive a text from her asking for your advice.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys, the next update will be a bit smaller, due to the holidays and me taking a few days off to recharge.
So for the next update I was thinking of adding a new job (with a bonus scene), which one would you prefer?
Devellopments with the police woman!!!!:cool::p

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Good Morning Bros !!
Well Any of them is good but Personal Trainer would be my favorite, and could be the crossover 4 Veronica and Amy threesome, and who knows, if Sofia didn't invite Ashley 4 an extra training Session ??

Reactions: Faerin and RWaites

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Health Club definately Veronica, Amy, Sophia and ???
Man, have you ever go to the gym?
I would never EVER want to sit over other dude juices to do some exercise.
The gym/Health Club is a clean place... a club is a filthy place.
We already have some hot yoga scenes in the game... why add more?
In the change rooms? We already have some hot hot-tub scenes with more that one girl...

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I get white screens when Claire start thanking me for doing chores up until after dinner. I looked back 10 pages to see if anyone had problem and tried search and got zero results. Playing v 0.6.4.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
does anyone has a cheat mod
HI Marko wish u a nice slip in to the new year.
Open ur Phone, and the Shady looking icon (is the cheat menu) but if u max out all stats of the girl's you will miss some hot Scenes, my advise is to max money and lock up the mood it is moderate grindig of stats (u don't know how thank full i am about that)
hope i could help u !
year ! let us Bucaneer some Portugesian Galeons, we need Oporto :winkytongue::winkytongue:the captain want to celebrate new years eve

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes