Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I didn't even notice that until now, but I'm pretty sure it was there yesterday. It was, right? Tell me I'm not crazy x'Dx'D

Edit: Wait, there's small bar below the post now for likes and such :D
well, i have to tell ya: you are crazy :p.
now, you are one of us. you can call me the queen of France by the way ;D.

btw. the new bar is quite nice i have to say o.o.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
The game weights like 440MB, and has 550 pages of discussion on this forum, what's so good about it?
I think a game its good or bad for other reasons and there is always the kind of games YOU like (I know some games are good or even excelent but i dont like that TYPE of game, the kinks in it, etc., so i dont play them). Anyhow like @UncleVT said, is not about size, but that 440MB its the packed archive, unpacked its 1,2GB more or less, just in case u like ur games by their sizes... otherwise, if u dont like REVIEWS and comments here, u can always try it out and check for yourself, right?

I didn't even notice that until now, but I'm pretty sure it was there yesterday. It was, right? Tell me I'm not crazy x'Dx'D
You are not crazy, to address the first topic XD. And yea, apparently we got 10 ways to categorize our likes now (and even a dislike button!? take that Facebook!). We'll see how this goes. Cheers!

pd/ @Daxter250, hey man, hes not crazy, dont be mean... hes just a bit odd like the rest of us XD

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
ok i'm doing claires route now and im stuck at progression level 9, i can't give her a massage coz she's asleep what do i do?

R

RWaites

ok i'm doing claires route now and im stuck at progression level 9, i can't give her a massage coz she's asleep what do i do?
Are you at 40 love and 50-55 arousal?
Did you spy on her in her room at 22:00 and confess, the go straight back into the room for bonus picture?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

well, i have to tell ya: you are crazy :p.
now, you are one of us. you can call me the queen of France by the way ;D.
ofc he is crazy, but not as fucked up as i am huahahaha.
even joker would look normal compared to me XD.
btw. the new bar is quite nice i have to say o.o.
pd/ @Daxter250, hey man, hes not crazy, dont be mean... hes just a bit odd like the rest of us XD
Well, let me put it this way, you don't have to be too crazy, to be here .....but It Help's a lot x'Dx'Dx'DXDXD

I think a game its good or bad for other reasons and there is always the kind of games YOU like (I know some games are good or even excelent but i dont like that TYPE of game, the kinks in it, etc., so i dont play them). Anyhow like @UncleVT said, is not about size, but that 440MB its the packed archive, unpacked its 1,2GB more or less, just in case u like ur games by their sizes... otherwise, if u dont like REVIEWS and comments here, u can always try it out and check for yourself, right?
You are not crazy, to address the first topic XD. And yea, apparently we got 10 ways to categorize our likes now (and even a dislike button!? take that Facebook!). We'll see how this goes. Cheers!

Well at least the hole discussion about the like spamming, got a good final and now their able to categorize,
Clever idea i like it a lot.

btw. just saying: some great snes games only weight 1 mb ;).
I just gave u an AGREE, dont mistake it for a LIKE, he...
Same to you. Cheers!
Hopefully ur all guy's sliped well into 2018 !

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the new system is quite awesome. now i don't have to tell idiots what i think about their comments. i can simply disagree about their comments >=D. but i could need a few more negative stuff in this new panel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.6.4... To read other reviews I've done, please visit my thread in the General Discussions forum section - ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey @Zippity, thanks for writing your elobate review(s).

You might want to know (and include) that there's a mod for changing back to family relations ( ) and that there's a cheat console to skip the stat grinding (as these both seem to be things you liked less about the game).

About using the walkthrough, I agree that right now the next step can be too difficult at times, this will hopefully be fixed in one of the upcoming updates, by adding a hint system.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Hey @Zippity, thanks for writing your elobate review(s).

You might want to know (and include) that there's a mod for changing back to family relations ( ) and that there's a cheat console to skip the stat grinding (as these both seem to be things you liked less about the game).

About using the walkthrough, I agree that right now the next step can be too difficult at times, this will hopefully be fixed in one of the upcoming updates, by adding a hint system.
99% of the time I don't use cheats unless it becomes absolutely 100% necessary to get anywhere... And because I don't read other reviews, or read patch notes, or basically anything beyond the basic description of a game/VN before playing it or testing it, I don't include that kind of information in my reviews... Because that really should never be a requirement to enjoy a product... And if it is a requirement, that I had to take advantage of, then I'll mention it... Otherwise if it's not part of the experience I had, I don't mention it... Same with Mods, unless I felt I needed it, or was testing it out, then it doesn't become a part of my review, since I didn't experience it...

Thanks though for the suggestion, and bringing it up...

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes