Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Did you visit the sex shop first? (check google on your phone like you did for Club Neon), is Amy at least 2 stars?
i don't know how to get the sex shop and it still isn't in the google search thing

i'm only doing the veronica route, Amy is 10hearts 2stars

i haven't raised any of the other girls yet

R

RWaites

i don't know how to get the sex shop and it still isn't in the google search thing

You need to get Mom to the first massage stage (20+ love/50+ arousal/8 stars) before you can give Amy the panties

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017

I don't think you can unlock it without doing the Claire/Mom route. A certain event for her gives you the prompt to google the sex shop, and I don't think it's possible until you get that prompt.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Content wise it is going in right direction so far, but I would like to see reactions of the sisters to mothers changing clothes, like big O when younger one see mother in her apron or just asking about sexy clothes which she now wears etc. I don't know how but I skipped scene in which she choses to wear just apron. I skipped over it somehow. It would be great if cheat console had levels of affection stopping just at the right time for next event and not going over it, it would help greatly. Kissing with mother next to kitchen table right when younger sis is lying on a coach? Hell! Its just screaming for her reaction to it. Like asking bro what it is about or talking to mom, or something similar. She has this cheeky character which is curious about everything so she would like to know more about relationship of her bro with their mother. Older sister on the other hand is so perverted that she could use relationship of their mother with him for one/ blackmailing him and doing some perverted stuff together or even more submissive when she sees how close he is with their mother. Both sisters could get jealous and made sure that they can kiss him too etc. When it comes to sex, then both sisters would like to have pills, prezervative, hormonal pills, especially oldest sister. Younger risky behaviour would lead to consequences of going to gynecolog to get after pill, getting older sister to buy one etc. There are many and many possibilities. End of the game, which I would like to never end is when all of them get pregnant or one of them thats one of the extreme endings, the less extreme for me is when all of the people living in this home would be ok with having sex in almost any circumstance and mom would be even supportive for their relationship etc. It would be great ending, but it would be good to add some adversary like father figure which is not Eric in this case but really loves our mother. We get to choose if we would like her to be happy, share her or take her for ourselves. He at the same time would make sure that we/son would not get in his way. It has many possibilities. Just too many to count.

Reactions: RWaites and Faerin
R

RWaites

If you used cheats to add points to her stats, then its very likely that you skipped over some content. Like me.. when I got it I was several hours into the game so reloading wasn't for me.
If you can give the stats for Veronica, Mom and Ashley I'll check if I've got a save near to where you are in the game

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
If you can give the stats for Veronica, Mom and Ashley I'll check if I've got a save near to where you are in the game
I just skipped over one scene for each girl, so nothing mayor, I will just play from the start when new update appears and try not to tweak with relationship points anymore. Just money will be good enough in the future. Thanks for offering help. Happy New year!

R

RWaites

I just skipped over one scene for each girl, so nothing mayor, I will just play from the start when new update appears and try not to tweak with relationship points anymore. Just money will be good enough in the future. Thanks for offering help. Happy New year!
Just money and the MC's stats are O.K. to increase without any problems occurring

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Like @RWaites said, money and MC stats dont give any problems so far, but Faerin already said that he wants that cheat console working properly in every way without trouble, so with luck sometime in the future we will get a proper working cheat console in every aspect. Right now u better stick with those 2 things and avoid any bypasses. Cheers!

pd/ Was going to answer u too @King Monkey Mon, but mister F just did that ;)

Guestap

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys! Anyone know how to assist Amy at the gym? I got 5 hearts with her but I dont know how to assist her between 14-17 at the gym to get 10 hearts...

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys! Anyone know how to assist Amy at the gym? I got 5 hearts with her but I dont know how to assist her between 14-17 at the gym to get 10 hearts...
I assume you mean Sophia. You need to increase your fitness (to 20, I believe) by working out in the gym, then you can help her while she's working out.

Guestap

Oct 22, 2017
@Brocho Actually I meant Amy but it seems I messed up reading the walkthrough, anyway how can I get Amy up to 10 hearts? And thanks for the answer!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hey @King Monkey Mon there will be an update as usual this Friday, it's just going to be small one due to the holidays and me having taken some days off.

Right now I'm adding an additional job and hopefully I will have some time left to do some more stuff.
ok cool honesty you should take as much time as you need i mean sooner or later you probably are going to have to switch to monthly updates just let us know when that happens :D btw i cant wait for so more content officer sexy desperately needs some content though :D

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i guess some people might missinterpret what fearin just wrote. i guess he meant, that he will implement another job ingame and hopes to add additional content before friday. i doubt he meant, that he has another job now in real life and due to that can't work that much on the game anymore as he used to. so no need to update the game only once a month when he can work on like he always does ^^.

just to make things clear :p.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes