R

RWaites

Good Morning, And Happy New Year !!
Thank's to All brothers an board 4 sharing time in 2017 with me May 2018 be even better than the going year.
Specially want to Thank @Faerin for letting me be part of this dev, @RWaites 4 being always around and Helpfull @Carlo S for being the restless engine of these Blog @Ente Supremo, for the big hand he gives me and for grounding me when i get to carried away ;)

Best Wishes to all of you
I suscribe all the above and best wishes to you too my friend... I ll be around to scold u as many time as it takes XD.

Happy new year to almost all of you!
Happy New Year Brothers and to all

Jansen

May 8, 2017
can someone share whats mentioned in this post
Dated 20th Dec, 2017.

And Happy New Year 2018 to all on F95Zone along @Faerin for this great game.

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

can someone share whats mentioned in this post
Dated 20th Dec, 2017.

And Happy New Year 2018 to all on F95Zone along @Faerin for this great game.

Claire is making dinner in her new apron, looks like we're in for a treat!

Reactions: Jansen

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i can't seem to unlock the sex shop

ive been following the walkthrough and going only for the veronica route and i'm currently stuck at the one where you need amy to have 10hearts

Daxs

Oct 6, 2017
i can't seem to unlock the sex shop

ive been following the walkthrough and going only for the veronica route and i'm currently stuck at the one where you need amy to have 10hearts
did you give amy the panties at the gym?

Onxyz

Dec 30, 2017
I can't play Event
- (9.00 hrs) – Ashley ask for MC more lessons
- (15.00 hrs) – Ashley’s bedroom (Doing lessons) after (Ashley talk with MC, in his bedroom)
i try to do it longtme but it does not happen

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I am not able to play the seventh event with Claire/Mom. I keep entering the bathroom when she calls me but I never say that I was planning on taking a bath.

R

RWaites

it say's it doesn't work i think i'm missing something
Did you visit the sex shop first? (check google on your phone like you did for Club Neon), is Amy at least 2 stars?
I can't play Event
- (9.00 hrs) – Ashley ask for MC more lessons
- (15.00 hrs) – Ashley’s bedroom (Doing lessons) after (Ashley talk with MC, in his bedroom) i try to do it longtme but it does not happen
Is Ashley 90-100 Love 13 Stars
08:00 13:59 Anywhere in the apartment you receive a text message from her asking you to come help her in the afternoon
I am not able to play the seventh event with Claire/Mom. I keep entering the bathroom when she calls me but I never say that I was planning on taking a bath.
Is Mom 50 arousal 6 stars?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes