Thenameisgod

Nov 19, 2017
So this is doing my head in, I can't choose the option "Impossible to choose" when doing the lingerie show with Sophie and Ashley and now I can't progress to the new lessons with Ashley and Sophie, any advice?

I've downloaded a 0.63 savefile that got posted by Carlo and running a 0.63 game of MOTH.

R

RWaites

So this is doing my head in, I can't choose the option "Impossible to choose" when doing the lingerie show with Sophie and Ashley and now I can't progress to the new lessons with Ashley and Sophie, any advice?

I've downloaded a 0.63 savefile that got posted by Carlo and running a 0.63 game of MOTH.
Is Ashley 80-90 love 11 stars and Sophia 10+ love
Have you awarded 1 each
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).

Save where you are, download v0.6.4, copy and paste your save (including thumbnail) and the mapping file across and see how that is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
hey, need some help on the veronica event. i have been to the bar when she wears no pantys and i talked to amy the following day about what happend, but in the WT it says i need to make her do a job and at 12.00 reward her for good behaviour, but no mather what i do i never get the option to reward her, only take her to my room(to spank or remove pantie) or leave it, any Clue on what i might have missed or done wrong ?
Do you already have the massage oil from Amy? Apparently doing things in that order can lead to a bug which prevents the option to reward Veronica from happening.

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
I'm stuck at the no pnties event in the club where you have to touch the pus of veronica in front of amy. i have all stats maxed but the smiley is still crossed. i also bought the parfume for 10coolness. are there more ways to increase coolness or Do i have to progress with another girl first?

R

RWaites

I'm stuck at the no pnties event in the club where you have to touch the pus of veronica in front of amy. i have all stats maxed but the smiley is still crossed. i also bought the parfume for 10coolness. are there more ways to increase coolness or Do i have to progress with another girl first?
Is Veronica 50-60 submission 5 stars and is Amy 10 love and are your stats maxed emoji wearing sunglasses?

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
veronica is def ready but i think i've only 5 love with amy. thats what i got from visiting her at the club. how can i raise it to 10?

R

RWaites

veronica is def ready but i think i've only 5 love with amy. thats what i got from visiting her at the club. how can i raise it to 10?
If Veronica 50-60 submission 5 stars and your stats are maxed emoji wearing sunglasses (use cheat menu on your phone to max your stats before you speak to her) you should get the event the only way to increase Amy's love is talk to her at the club

Reactions: Ente Supremo

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
Still doesn't work. well i guess i have to continue with the clair route until i give victorias panties to amy. is 10 the maximum coolness in the game?

R

RWaites

Still doesn't work. well i guess i have to continue with the clair route until i give victorias panties to amy. is 10 the maximum coolness in the game?
Yes 10 is the max. You need to speak with Amy at the gym about what happened at club neon.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

kmsint

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck with Veronica - checked "no panties" in the club, spoke to Amy at the gym after, now Veronica asks if she she should wear maid outfit. How do I reward her? Just say no to maid outfit? Also I can't talk to her at the club, she's always with a customer. Also can't figure out how to share a cab at 4am. Arousal: 10, Whip: 61, Star:7

R

RWaites

I'm stuck with Veronica - checked "no panties" in the club, spoke to Amy at the gym after, now Veronica asks if she she should wear maid outfit. How do I reward her? Just say no to maid outfit? Also I can't talk to her at the club, she's always with a customer. Also can't figure out how to share a cab at 4am. Arousal: 10, Whip: 61, Star:7
Yes to the Maid Outfit
1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
3. Reward her for her good behaviour. Take her to your room and reward her
You need to build up love and arousal for the Club Neon event

Looksick

Dec 25, 2017
Hello.
Does anyone can help me?
I stucked with the Veronica. I have 30 subbmission points (I bought her maid outfit) but I still have only 1 star with her. Because of that I can not go any further with her.

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
Man, I fucking love Veronica. There is just something satisfying in her route.

Hello.
Does anyone can help me?
I stucked with the Veronica. I have 30 subbmission points (I bought her maid outfit) but I still have only 1 star with her. Because of that I can not go any further with her.
Giving her the maid outfit give you a 2nd star.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Morning, And Happy New Year !!
Thank's to All brothers an board 4 sharing time in 2017 with me May 2018 be even better than the going year.
Specially want to Thank @Faerin for letting me be part of this dev, @RWaites 4 being always around and Helpfull @Carlo S for being the restless engine of these Blog @Ente Supremo, for the big hand he gives me and for grounding me when i get to carried away ;)

Best Wishes to all of you

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Good Morning, And Happy New Year !!
Thank's to All brothers an board 4 sharing time in 2017 with me May 2018 be even better than the going year.
Specially want to Thank @Faerin for letting me be part of this dev, @RWaites 4 being always around and Helpfull @Carlo S for being the restless engine of these Blog ;)

Best Wishes to all of you
I suscribe all the above and best wishes to you too my friend... I ll be around to scold u as many time as it takes XD.

Happy new year to almost all of you!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes