Dread Pirate BoB

Sep 13, 2017
can someone help me out with the 'claire' path i am at L40 - A50 - E7 but can seem to continue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck the exact same place. Now that the new walkthrough has been posted, my bathroom scene never has a "I was going to take a bath" option. It just has the bathroom scene. And then yeah, I never see an email the next day.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
completed veronica and ashley but im stuck at mom at 75%...at yoga buddies achieve i did only 3 out of 6 and did yoga alot of times with her in the morning but nothing new happens and cant progress....and in the faq cant find anything about that

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
completed veronica and ashley but im stuck at mom at 75%...at yoga buddies achieve i did only 3 out of 6 and did yoga alot of times with her in the morning but nothing new happens and cant progress....and in the faq cant find anything about that
Can't you follow the WT?

Reactions: Carlo S

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Today's new official walkthrough should help you.

Reactions: dacris69

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Can't you follow the WT?
there's nothing in it about yoga except this

s Ask her if she needs anything.
2. Move your hand between her legs.
3. Push your boner against her.

which are repeatable

already did the events with her laptop and oil massages, so i guess its bugged for me the yoga buddies achieve

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017

which are repeatable

already did the events with her laptop and oil massages, so i guess its bugged for me the yoga buddies achieve
There are other events to do before the yoga continues. The new official walkthrough includes them. Have you seen it yet? If not, there's a download link posted earlier today. Hopefully the attached file on the first page will be updated soon too.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm stuck the exact same place. Now that the new walkthrough has been posted, my bathroom scene never has a "I was going to take a bath" option. It just has the bathroom scene. And then yeah, I never see an email the next day.
I had the same issue. For the bath with Claire you need
Heart = 40
Lips = 50
Stars = 6
But I'd Stars = 7, like you.
I used the and found this lines:
<Stat>
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>7</Value>
<Max>9</Max>
<DecreasePerHour>0</DecreasePerHour>
<DecreaseTimeOut>0</DecreaseTimeOut>
<NotifcationSound>false</NotifcationSound>
<IncreaseNotification />
<DecreaseNotification />
<ReduceCounter>0</ReduceCounter>
<Locked>false</Locked>
<Visible>true</Visible>
</Stat>
Changed <Value>7</Value> for 6 and I got the scene and I was able to continue with Claire.
This is to @a-user too.

R

RWaites

which are repeatable
Link to v0.6.4 Official Walkthru

Reactions: User #19006
R

RWaites

which are repeatable

v 0.6.4
60+ Arousal
21:00 - Speak with Mom in T.V. room and do massage (One Off)
17:00 - Speak with Mom in kitchen (Repeat)
19:00 - Help Mom in Kitchen (Repeat)
22:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom (One Off) (keep checking until event
20: 00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom and read laptop (One Off) (keep checking until event)
70+ Arousal
06:00 – Speak with Mom on roof do yoga (play it cool and focus) (Repeat)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have never played this game before, I just saw the tag "incest" on it.

So, it's by the default game desigh that Veronica and Ashley are roomates, instead of sisters?
The only incest option is Claire, his mom?

Or is this game using some sort of system convert a previously incest build into a non incest due the new Patreon policy?
On this very page, I saw a mod for incest, so I just need to download it.
By default it's non incest because Patreon doesn't take kindly to such kinks, but some evil mastermind shared a modified mapping.xml that needs to be placed in the same folder where the .exe is to convert everything back to the way it was before.

Hitch

Jul 22, 2017
So, I got 0.64 and trying to do all the V stuff again....but i'm stuck. I'm giving her tasks and take her panties...but any time I go to Neon she is talking to someone. I can't start the taxi rides with her. Any idea what i'm missing? 6 stars and 65 whatever its called...discipline?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
No problem...Just wanted to ease your fears. It helps to know what the Poll Question is in order to put the numbers into context.
Thanks for that, but I don't really fear anything since I love the game as a whole and even if I have my lovelies I pretty much love every update equally because even if it's not focused on Veronica it's still always good. Overall I'd say that @Faerin is by far the most capable dev around and even if there are other games like Big Brother who get the models a little better (I still think the lips/smiles of the characters look a little strange) there is no game that comes close to Man of the House if you take everything into account.

Last edited:
R

RWaites

So, I got 0.64 and trying to do all the V stuff again....but i'm stuck. I'm giving her tasks and take her panties...but any time I go to Neon she is talking to someone. I can't start the taxi rides with her. Any idea what i'm missing? 6 stars and 65 whatever its called...discipline?
If you have 6 stars have you:
Talked to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs and had the dream about her and Amy
Progression event 7 -
Health club Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Stairway Talk to her when she is having breakfast.
Your submission seems to be too high, at 6 stars it should be max 60. Here's the new official walkthru

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes