R

RWaites

hi how to update from 0.6.3 to 0.6.4 ? is there any partial update or i must re download again ?
Download again, copy and paste your saves and mapping
where is the health club ?
You have to speak with Mom on the roof at 06:00 to unlock the Health Club location
How to unlock second achiev relatives to sexy dress?
It's the apron scene at 17:00 in the Kitchen (69 love) if you are missing those pictures and achievement try this:
When you've completed everything else with Mom save and then reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's. Then reset Mom's arousal to 75 and save

Reactions: Faerin

ahmetçik

Dec 29, 2017
Download again, copy and paste your saves and mapping

You have to speak with Mom on the roof at 06:00 to unlock the Health Club location

It's the apron scene at 17:00 in the Kitchen (69 love) if you are missing those pictures and achievement try this:
When you've completed everything else with Mom save and then reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's. Then reset Mom's arousal to 75 and save
it doesn't work moms arousal 75 and i cant open ach. second sexy dress

R

RWaites

it doesn't work moms arousal 75 and i cant open ach. second sexy dress
When you've completed everything else with Mom save and then use the cheat menu on the phone reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's and achievement. Then reset Mom's arousal to 75 and save she should then be at 100%.
how can i open mom's yoga buddies 5th ach?
Screenshot (53).png
60+ Arousal

21:00 - Speak with Mom in T.V. room and do massage (One Off)
17:00 - Speak with Mom in kitchen (Repeat)
19:00 - Help Mom in Kitchen (Repeat)
20:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom and read laptop (One Off) (keep checking until event)
22:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom (One Off) (keep checking until event)
70+ Arousal
06:00 – Speak with Mom on roof do yoga (play it cool and focus) (Repeat)

ahmetçik

Dec 29, 2017
When you've completed everything else with Mom save and then use the cheat menu on the phone reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's and achievement. Then reset Mom's arousal to 75 and save she should then be at 100%.

View attachment 53329
60+ Arousal

21:00 - Speak with Mom in T.V. room and do massage (One Off)
17:00 - Speak with Mom in kitchen (Repeat)
19:00 - Help Mom in Kitchen (Repeat)
20:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom and read laptop (One Off) (keep checking until event)
22:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom (One Off) (keep checking until event)
70+ Arousal
06:00 – Speak with Mom on roof do yoga (play it cool and focus) (Repeat)
thank you

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
No today is even hotter than yesterday had to lift up the laptop and swich a vent direct blowing to it
but better some snow than the weather what Lotex told yesterday 5 degrees and rainy ;)
Now tell me that u don't have to keep the way and the broadwalk in front of ur House free from snow and ice :eek:

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
R

RWaites

No today is even hotter than yesterday had to lift up the laptop and swich a vent direct blowing to it
but better some snow than the weather what Lotex told yesterday 5 degrees and rainy ;)
Now tell me that u don't have to keep the way and the broadwalk in front of ur House free from snow and ice :eek:
Supposed to but I get the little nephews to do it for a bag of sweets

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
u mean the ones wich love the routers ?? x'Dx'Dx'DXDXDXD Slavery is abolished loool, but good idea at least they don't play with ur router :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

u mean the ones wich love the routers ?? x'Dx'Dx'DXDXDXD Slavery is abolished loool, but good idea at least they don't play with ur router :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
The same little devilsXDIt's still going strong in my houseXDXDand I moved it to a higher shelfXDXDXD

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
;) I got an Original Southafrican Rhino Whip, from my Granddad, I can send it quickly over just in case u need !! :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
Or should I better give u "nephew asylum" over here ?? :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

;) I got an Original Southafrican Rhino Whip, from my Granddad, I can send it quickly over just in case u need !! :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
Or should I better give u "nephew asylum" over here ?? :extremelyhappy:
Thanks but the threat of no sweets is usually enough, and you can't give him asylum as I would have to work shovelling snowXDXD

hotpotflax

Dec 28, 2017
hey, need some help on the veronica event. i have been to the bar when she wears no pantys and i talked to amy the following day about what happend, but in the WT it says i need to make her do a job and at 12.00 reward her for good behaviour, but no mather what i do i never get the option to reward her, only take her to my room(to spank or remove pantie) or leave it, any Clue on what i might have missed or done wrong ?

Aug 26, 2017
i got this error message when extract the file "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Compressed\Manofthehousev064extra_2.rar: CRC failed in Man of the house v0.6.4 (extra)\man of the house_Data\resources.assets.resS. The file is corrupt"
and I've downloaded the file three times and still I get the error message...

what is wrong with the file? is there someone kind enough to help me fix it?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i got this error message when extract the file "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Compressed\Manofthehousev064extra_2.rar: CRC failed in Man of the house v0.6.4 (extra)\man of the house_Data\resources.assets.resS. The file is corrupt"
and I've downloaded the file three times and still I get the error message...

what is wrong with the file? is there someone kind enough to help me fix it?
Try clear the browser's cache and download again.

R

RWaites

hey, need some help on the veronica event. i have been to the bar when she wears no pantys and i talked to amy the following day about what happend, but in the WT it says i need to make her do a job and at 12.00 reward her for good behaviour, but no mather what i do i never get the option to reward her, only take her to my room(to spank or remove pantie) or leave it, any Clue on what i might have missed or done wrong ?
Did you talk with Veronica about it at breakfast the next day
Progression event 7 -
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to Veronica when she is having breakfast.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes