Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I thought you could only go above 5 hearts with Amy after giving her Veronica's panties for the massage oil. I could be mistaken though. I've not really tested it out thoroughly.

Guestap

Oct 22, 2017
@RWaites Yea I think so, I've maxed out the HJ cab event, and reading the walkthrough I'd need to go to the sex shop to buy handucffs now, but none are available and I think it's because I need to get 10 hearts with Amy first?

Reactions: User #19006

idkwitch

Oct 27, 2017
Two questions, I didn't see any answers but with over 550 pages.... anyway. One, I cannot figure out how to save the damn game. Escape, right click, none of the traditional vn controls work for me so wtf. Second, is there a patch that restores the family nature to the game? Playing this janky ass landlady who calls me honey and warns me not to have innappropriate relations with my non-related 18 year old roommate patched for patreon bullshit is annoying.

Reactions: User #19006

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
@RWaites Yea I think so, I've maxed out the HJ cab event, and reading the walkthrough I'd need to go to the sex shop to buy handucffs now, but none are available and I think it's because I need to get 10 hearts with Amy first?
In my experience, giving Amy Veronica's panties then talking to her at the club triggers the dialogue from Veronica on the cab ride home which makes the handcuffs and blindfold available to buy. I've definitely bought them without getting to 10 hearts.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
yep. wanted to give a like for pointing out that we can't use the like button anymore, but jeah... well.
I didn't even notice that until now, but I'm pretty sure it was there yesterday. It was, right? Tell me I'm not crazy x'Dx'D

Edit: Wait, there's small bar below the post now for likes and such :D

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Two questions, I didn't see any answers but with over 550 pages.... anyway. One, I cannot figure out how to save the damn game. Escape, right click, none of the traditional vn controls work for me so wtf. Second, is there a patch that restores the family nature to the game? Playing this janky ass landlady who calls me honey and warns me not to have innappropriate relations with my non-related 18 year old roommate patched for patreon bullshit is annoying.
1) Its a option on the phone
2)

Reactions: Faerin and idkwitch
R

RWaites

The save is the down arrow on your phone Screenshot (11).png incest patch just replace mapping in game folder

R

RWaites

Have you given her the panties for the massage oil then you should be able to get to 10, if that doesn't work you could try the cheat

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes