User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I know, however you did say that the game basically can't be played without a walkthrough. I've been hearing that more and more and in my opinion, that's a bad thing.

I'm from "the era" of old text adventures where you had to try EVERYTHING to progress, so I'm used to puzzling/trying out a lot of stuff and actually enjoy this, but I realize a lot of players do not (especially in a game of this genre).
So that's why I added the hint system.

The other suggestion has been mentioned a few times as well and I'm going to try to squeeze it in for today's update if I can (no promises yet!) ;)
I remember in one of the King’s Quest having to save a pie which you could eat at anytime. You threw it at yeti at the end of the game
good Mornig all ! on board,
for what i see the most troubles happens when the new players max out all stats, happens the same like with the antibiotica over here, people when caught a cold inmediatly take them in result the bactirias grew resitant and when they have an infecction then is it very difficult to cure and only stronger meds have effect.
turns out that the tool @Faerin gave us to help us out to avoid grindig stats, missused caused troubles
the game is not so difficult (in comparsion to the old text games, and some other games on this same site)
as to figure out what u have to do, clear is that
the Horniness let the player beeing inpacient , resulting in what @Vezzeli said :

Same here, old school gamer. It's funny when here comes some new 5min demo from new game and these young horny players already ask walkthrough :)
And even with carlos or with the official walktrough, still new gamers complain im stuck or is it a bug how often did we read @RWaites asking " Did u max out all Stats?" when it comes to the clasical im missing a picture question "and the answer, hey u have to set back and build, the hints in the game are quite clear and also the warnig dont use the quick travel, or u miss some important parts.

mi subjective opinion is don't touch it the proof the review @Zippity wrote (even if it was a bit clumsy the way of interact in this tread, no ofense is a statement) don't mention like in other rew from the same autor that a walktrough is needed, an other good thing is the test he startet from zero without any cheats and walktroughs.
Edit: he was able to finish without asking
the thing is to find the balance if it is too easy and linear u would loose interest soon.

firesign

Mar 10, 2017
I'm from "the era" of old text adventures where you had to try EVERYTHING to progress, so I'm used to puzzling/trying out a lot of stuff and actually enjoy this, but I realize a lot of players do not (especially in a game of this genre).
I think the underlying cause here isn't that players aren't trying things, it's that many of the progression points require the player to go and do something that's been a dead end for a long time. For example, say a player gets stuck on asking Amy for the massage oil - that's not because the player never noticed Amy before, it's probably because she hasn't had any chat options except "Nevermind" for like 50 days!

Or with the mom, say. Early on with something like the massage on the couch, once you've done it once, the event runs the same way every time forever, and it's never important again, so you figure that's how the game works. Then later with peeping on her at night, you do it once and there's an event, and it runs the same every time, but then much later it becomes a progression gate, so the player is stuck until they randomly try re-doing an event they've already seen a bunch of times and probably think is static.

It'd probably be less of a problem if more of the events changed progressively - even just the text, with no new pictures - to reflect the girl's changing stats.

Reactions: fauxplayer

firesign

Mar 10, 2017
One more - making the control key not skip text you haven't seen before would be really useful. Since a lot of progression points trigger from doing an event you've done before, if the player's not using a walkthrough they're likely to hit control and miss half the event. (Ironically using a walkthrough this isn't an issue..)

Tripod

May 17, 2017
I'm missing the Picture 44 & 45 with Mom. How can i trigger them to get 100% with mom. It's the Pictures right after the naked cocking Pictures.

moshie

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone find it impossible to get the mom to suck your dick on the roof now? It says it requires 80 lust but there is no way to get past 75.

Dalograth

Jul 23, 2017
well that was a fun little update :) but i was wondering why ashley isnt using the lingerie you buy for her in every night/sleeping scene after you get it for her? just easy to not remake it all i gues but just a question :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes