Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks man, like I said it's a 2-way deal, if you guys don't chew my head off for making smaller updates every now and then (like this one), I'm fine with releasing a new one every 2 weeks! ;)
Plus I'm a bit of a control freak, I would hate to to ruin my, so far "perfect streak" :p
Anyone who dares to complain about the amount of content included in a single release for a game on a regular two week release and development cycle deserves to be ignored on a permanent basis! LOL
And I will be the first to tell them to STFU! LOL

Reactions: Faerin

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Cool game.
But version 6.5 makes a crash in my virtual maschine:( (I use Linux as mainOS). I'll try it tomorrow again, to see if it is repeatable.
Btw. the hints (Ashley) seem to be great!:cool:

UPDATE: Crash was not repeatable! (Good luck):heartcoveredeyes:

Scal

Sep 4, 2017
Hello all,
I've found the following Walkthrough but it does't work at step 4... i means nothing happend.
Do you have a clue?

Veronica
- First step
1/ (12.30 hrs) – in the kitchen MC need drink a cup of coffee Veronica come and talk with Him and drink MC’s coffee
2/ (22.00 hrs) – Bathroom (Peek)
3/ (23.00 hrs) – Veronica’s Bedroom (Peek)
4/ (3.00 AM) – Veronica call MC (Help Her) go in the Police Station. (Everything Change)

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Hello all,
I've found the following Walkthrough but it does't work at step 4... i means nothing happend.
Do you have a clue?

Veronica
- First step
1/ (12.30 hrs) – in the kitchen MC need drink a cup of coffee Veronica come and talk with Him and drink MC’s coffee
4/ (3.00 AM) – Veronica call MC (Help Her) go in the Police Station. (Everything Change)
Are you trying to do it on day 5? It won't work any earlier than that.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I'm from "the era" of old text adventures where you had to try EVERYTHING to progress
I hear you. My first game console was the ATARI 2600 :) I played Lessiure suit Larry first time on a 386 PC. Been through all the Sierra games and Lucasfilms old adventures like Monkey Island. Totally get the try everything part, hehe Oh dang, i just remeberd space quest.. I got an old DOS Box urge comming up. So i won't take up anymore of your pressious time. Have a good one :)

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Hello all,
Do you have a clue?
Wait at least 4-5 ingame days. Then peep at 23.00 on veronica. Go to bed no later then 00.00 and set alarm to 8.00. You will wake up in the middle of the night by your phone ringing. Answer and follow quest. GL

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
Wait at least 4-5 ingame days. Then peep at 23.00 on veronica. Go to bed no later then 00.00 and set alarm to 8.00. You will wake up in the middle of the night by your phone ringing. Answer and follow quest. GL
where can i get the cg for this game

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I have no option to reward her...
Don't forget to Peep on veronica at 23.00. That may be the trigger your missing. Iirc you see her with no panties and you grab a picture. Only happens when she is at the right Submissiv level so peep mate.. peeeep , hehe

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@

Wow.. You got the Hour glass in the quicktravel view :D You just made me a happy man.. Man of the House i mean :p
Thanks a mill for this one. (y)

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Nice update. I like it when these new jobs are added, plus the music in the health club is great. I think having an update like this every couple of months or so instead of always progressing the story would be pretty good.

R

RWaites

Hello all,
Do you have a clue?

Veronica
- First step
It will happen when you are sleeping

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes