Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Version 0.6.5 MEGA: ---------- Mod for conversion ------- Saves 0.6.3 and 0.6.4 --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - ---------------------------
@EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link:
-----------------------:pAll Calendars:

zocx

May 2, 2017
This game looks like is going the same way like Big Brother ... New characters but still no fun with the actual ones ... sad

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I am still stuck after the last bath with mom event (50 lust points). Still awaiting the 20:00 h doctor mail at my computer but never appears. More than 10 days have passed, repeating the bath event day after day -even some days don´t go into bath just in case-...and nothing.
I wrote this week ago, playing with the 6.3 versión. I am playing current version and nothing. Why am I the only one with this problem?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I am still stuck after the last bath with mom event (50 lust points). Still awaiting the 20:00 h doctor mail at my computer but never appears. More than 10 days have passed, repeating the bath event day after day -even some days don´t go into bath just in case-...and nothing.
I wrote this week ago, playing with the 6.3 versión. I am playing current version and nothing. Why am I the only one with this problem?
How many special points (stars) do you have for her? If you have 7 then using your computer should allow you to write a new email. If you have a different number then you've either got a bug or missed something.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
How much are you supposed to workout before you fitness gets >20? I've probably trained 10 times, but it seems like it's stuck or something.
Assuming you're playing the latest version, you always need to do the most advanced workout available to get the points.

Reactions: Carlo S

Scal

Sep 4, 2017
Wait at least 4-5 ingame days. Then peep at 23.00 on veronica. Go to bed no later then 00.00 and set alarm to 8.00. You will wake up in the middle of the night by your phone ringing. Answer and follow quest. GL
Perfect ! It was the "go to bed with alarm" which missing ! Thanks !

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I need some help, maybe I've lost some game content cause I was following the wrong walkthrough, or it wa not yet implemented. If anyone could help.

Well, in the Achievements tab:

General: 98%, I've missed the "5.Explorer" (Apartment, Supermarket, Shopping mall, Pizzeria, Police Station, Health Club, Neon, ???, Sex Shop) What is this "???" place that i've missed?

Ashley: 97%, "5.Say Cheese" (Bikini Shopping, Topless!, ???, Hmmm...tasty!, Babydoll, Shopia's ass) again, what is this "???" event that i've missed?

Veronica: 83%; "2.This achievement has not been discovered yet. ???" What is this and how can I open it?

Claire: 68%; "2.Yoga buddies" 50% (Practice yoga with her, Touch her pussy, Grind against her, ???, ???, ???) How can I unlock the rest of the yoga? "7.This achievement has not been discovered yet. ???" What is this and how can I open it?

Is it all that I've missed or content not yet released?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes