mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I want to see if anyone has the courage to ask for the walkthrough for this 0.65 release, this is like a quickie :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
what did you expect after christmas holidays? a finished version? :ForeverAlone:
if you put it that way, sure, put I was expecting any content with any of the girls

I can understand it being hard to find time to develop with christmas and new year going on but I would be lying if I said I liked the update

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I know, however you did say that the game basically can't be played without a walkthrough. I've been hearing that more and more and in my opinion, that's a bad thing.

I'm from "the era" of old text adventures where you had to try EVERYTHING to progress, so I'm used to puzzling/trying out a lot of stuff and actually enjoy this, but I realize a lot of players do not (especially in a game of this genre).
So that's why I added the hint system.

The other suggestion has been mentioned a few times as well and I'm going to try to squeeze it in for today's update if I can (no promises yet!) ;)
Wow, i'm exactly from the same "old era" like you, I am absolutely against give to much hint during the game, that will transform this beautiful game in a "Visual Novel" click and see! Much better a separate walkthrough if someone want to read it or not. IMAO

Reactions: Faerin

skidrow

Aug 10, 2017
I cant find how you find the sexshop and also how to get to moms computer to send 2 mail.

One more how do i change so it is mom or stepmom again?

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
Yes!! (fix for max is workink :
Here is save for rooftop BJ fixed for version 0.6.5 (I changed max arousal to 80 for Claire).
Yes!! (fix for max is working :))
.. use it only if every Thing else is max!! ...
PS. i was editing directly in my save

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Have finished the V0.6.5.... Some bugs in Healt Club, so save before you start the job there... It's when you train some people the screen locks.....

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Something is rong indeed, its like 4 times training to get 20 fitness, but i cant help u in regards of what happened...
That's what I thought, I did the 20 fitness thing like 10 times or a few times more, but it never changed.

@Faerin I uploaded the save that seems to be buggy just in case.

Reactions: Faerin

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Or so can you cheat up your strenght to 50....
Yeah sure, I could do quite a few things, but I'd rather not touch any stats in this game, you never know when it comes to bite your ass and I'm not in such a hurry that I have to play it right now. No idea why, even if this game is the one I wait for the most I don't feel like rushing in to play it. I'd rather savor it with all its lovely ladies :p

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Lotex if u savor Veronica or Momy don't forget to have some insuline at hand, Could result in a Sugarpeak !! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

R

RWaites

I cant find how you find the sexshop and also how to get to moms computer to send 2 mail.

One more how do i change so it is mom or stepmom again?
You send the email from your computer depending on her love/arousal/stars
To find the sex shop you have to do the first massage with mom then check google on you phone

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes