JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Faerin
Yo :)
Been reading the posts and it seems many players accidently pass triggers by gaining to many hearts or stars.
Would it be possible to put a stat blocker ingame that follows key triggers? Instead of a heart i get a message like.. "Hmm i must be missing something".. This would alert the player it's time to do something else instead of loosing the trigger and miss out on the event all together.
Cheers mate :cool:

Reactions: Faerin

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i justed figured out i gave Veronica the maid costume to early, thats only reason i can explain that the achievment 2. of her wasnt unlooked

Reactions: RWaites

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@Faerin
Yo :)
Been reading the posts and it seems many players accidently pass triggers by gaining to many hearts or stars.
Would it be possible to put a stat blocker ingame that follows key triggers? Instead of a heart i get a message like.. "Hmm i must be missing something".. This would alert the player it's time to do something else instead of loosing the trigger and miss out on the event all together.
Cheers mate :cool:
This is a good idea. I doubt this happened to anyone playing the game early on because of the nature of each update, but someone just picking this up now might easily gain "too many" hearts and miss certain triggers because they weren't in the foyer on Saturday afternoon or whatever. With Ashley, for example, I can imagine a player going from less than 40 to 60+ hearts without stumbling on the 40-heart or 50-heart trigger.

Perhaps the Hint system @Faerin is implementing might make this a moot point, though?

Reactions: Faerin and JohnPonn

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.6.5 ------- Mod for conversion ----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 ------ Saves for 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------- and all information about the game is here at this link:

Reactions: RWaites

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
can't get any events to trigger think i have to start again the walkthrough might have been an old version but it said it was this version i don't know guess i'll have to restart

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i started with an "older" savegame one that wasnt messed up. But now i remember why i gave the maid costume too early, it is the third week where i can make vic. do the chores and i do not get the damn kitchen cleaning one

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
is it possible that the chores achivement from veronica where you watch her before giving the maid dress, is bugged. Cos i am on Monday of week 4 blackmailing and have got the chores every possible day so 16 at all, and not one was clean kitchen, only laundry and vakuum.... frustrating

edit: ok now 18 weekdays without kitchen

edit2: ok on thu in the 4th week i saved the game right befor the chores and reloadet it 15 Times ther where 10 times Laundry, und 5 Times Vakuum... now i am pretty sure that there is something buggy

edit 3: because when i give her the Maid costume (could buy it, cos i have submission 30) the kitchen chores comes pretty soon

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
sorry got another problem Saturday 12:00 16:59 Foyer no You receive a text from her asking for your advice. this one won't trigger nevermind triggered alot later for me then the walkthrough said don't know why glitch maybe or walkthrough isn't right

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Aunt is coming :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Thanks a lot @Faerin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 57505
This is a great idea!!! It is a great point to give more spicy to story!!! when she appears it will fantastic.

@Faerin you are great!!!!!

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes