Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
While she has good curves, it does not matter if is brunette, blonde, redhead or bald.
Nah, bald is not the way to go, at least not for scalp hair. I wouldn't mind a cute little redhead here, something like Claire, but maybe a little bit more on the petite/delicate side since we already have an awesome busty/curvy lady and that might be pointless competition.

raiden123

Jun 26, 2017
When I try to launch the game, I get the Unity icon, and then a black screen. The first time I played it, it worked completely fine...

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
one moment another readheaded aunt? Seems pretty common latley... Big Brother Red Headed Aunt, The Artifact Red Headet Aunt. And now MotH with redheaded Aunt... damn where is my "f..ing hot mid thirthy red headed with no cruel but an immense need of a related cook reallife" aunt? Ok tbh i would prefer if she where not my aunt... cos game and RL are not the same. but a person like that, a mature women with experince, and an awesome boddy and red hair... no way i would let her unsatisfied... ok time to get a nap... my libido reaches it limits with this thoughts ;)

Have a nice day... i am now in my dreamestate cya

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin
Yo :)
Been reading the posts and it seems many players accidently pass triggers by gaining to many hearts or stars.
Would it be possible to put a stat blocker ingame that follows key triggers? Instead of a heart i get a message like.. "Hmm i must be missing something".. This would alert the player it's time to do something else instead of loosing the trigger and miss out on the event all together.
Cheers mate :cool:
Actually, I have been seeing these a lot too and have been thinking about this.
The problem is that each event has as a set of conditions that can be very complex and the events are not (really) linear.
So that means that it's hard for the game to "know" which event is next, except by looking at the current stats,
(this is how the new hints system works as well).
So when players max their stats, the lower and upper limit of an event condition gets exceeded and they won't trigger anymore.
The only real solution I see would be disabling the stat cheat altogether (which would not really be a good solution either).
So I got some more thinking to do...;)

This is a good idea. I doubt this happened to anyone playing the game early on because of the nature of each update, but someone just picking this up now might easily gain "too many" hearts and miss certain triggers because they weren't in the foyer on Saturday afternoon or whatever. With Ashley, for example, I can imagine a player going from less than 40 to 60+ hearts without stumbling on the 40-heart or 50-heart trigger.

Perhaps the Hint system @Faerin is implementing might make this a moot point, though?
I hope so, I think it will make it a lot harder to get stuck and hopefully you won't need a walkthrough anymore at all.
However raising the stats too high, would still be problem.

Actually now that I think about it, one solution would be to cap the stat raise cheat to the event that matches the number of stars (however this would be a lot of work to implement).

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
hello to all first of all a big thank you to Faerin for are work
for some time now I see that the aunt must come in the next updates and since then I do not stop drooling
but I noticed that a lot of people including me have quite different criteria for aunt example I would like what a blonde other brunette or redhead
hence my question why not do some kind of poll (to put pressure on Faerin lol)
poll or everyone gives are notice but I'm sure that we will not be disappointed by what Mr Faerin will do (that I salute the way) me blonde perso with the same curve as the mother

and you ???

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
So when players max their stats, the lower and upper limit of an event condition gets exceeded and they won't trigger anymore.
The only real solution I see would be disabling the stat cheat altogether (which would not really be a good solution either).
I don't think many new players know of the cheat system. Recently, most problems seem to have stemmed from gaining too many stars.

Reactions: RWaites and Faerin

manutdfan

Jun 23, 2017
I'm stcuk in Claire and Ashley's walkthrough:
Ashley should send me a selfie in my room at 15.00 according to the walkthrough, but I don't get it
For Claire, she should have the chat with Ashley about the lingerie, but it doesn't happen (it might be because I am stuck above)
Anything I can do?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
So I don't know of this has been pointed out already or not (forgive me if it is!) and i'm not going to read through 612 pages of posts to find out so here goes: you can actually get the blowjob scene with mom during the morning yoga! You totally can manipulate moms actual and max arousel to be set to 80 by using notepad on your safefile and you can get the BJ scene, the renders are there :p.

Great game, just got into it a few days back so I haven't kept tabs on this thread. Although there is not so much of actual sex in the game as of yet there is still loads of good content so far, the renders are magnificent and the game plays really well, has a good story to it so I was positively surprised. Keep it up Faerin!

Also thanks to Carlo S for the walkthrough!

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Ashley should send me a selfie in my room at 15.00 according to the walkthrough, but I don't get it
For Claire, she should have the chat with Ashley about the lingerie, but it doesn't happen (it might be because I am stuck above)
Anything I can do?
What are your stats for each character, including stars? That'll help us work out where you are.

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

Anything I can do?
As @Brocho said if you could provide her stat's but have you helped her with the history homework about 3 times to get selfie.
Which walkthru are you using, here's @Faerin's official v0.6.5
Sorry cannot resist Man Utd. my badge is cooler

Reactions: UncleVT and Brocho
R

RWaites

how to use the cheat menu from phone
It becomes available after the introduction and it's the man with the hat on your phone Screenshot (11).png but only use it for MC's stat's and money as you may miss transition points if you cheat the girls.

Reactions: Carlo S

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
So I don't know of this has been pointed out already or not (forgive me if it is!) and i'm not going to read through 612 pages of posts to find out so here goes: you can actually get the blowjob scene with mom during the morning yoga! You totally can manipulate moms actual and max arousel to be set to 80 by using notepad on your safefile and you can get the BJ scene, the renders are there :p.

Great game, just got into it a few days back so I haven't kept tabs on this thread. Although there is not so much of actual sex in the game as of yet there is still loads of good content so far, the renders are magnificent and the game plays really well, has a good story to it so I was positively surprised. Keep it up Faerin!

Also thanks to Carlo S for the walkthrough!
No problem, and if it was nevermind, somethings couldn't be said often enogh, you have to repeat from time to time as the questions repeat.
Any Hint is welcome ;)

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes