djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Run quickly to the sex shop and buy:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: the Handcuffs and Blindfold enjoy ! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: u must let Veronica do some chores a few times before u can cuff her and clean her cat (Pussy) :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Duh
thats the thing.
no cuffs or blindfold in shop

and no more talks possibile with Amy at neon
no more cab events at neon cause V dont show up at 4.30h
cheating from 5 to 10 harts for Amy did not change anything.
naturally i let do V all the chores Claire give s me and every night its pussy licking (MC to V )

to bad . just dont focus anymore on V

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA for version 0.6.5: ----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- Guide for play in easy way ---------- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link: --------------------- Everyone can find the best CGs RIP: Here with @Benjy - -----------:pAll Calendars:

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
MEGA for version 0.6.5: ----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- Guide for play in easy way ---------- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link: --------------------- Everyone can find the best CGs RIP: Here with @Benjy - -----------:pAll Calendars:
Hey brother! the new guide (tips) archive is very useful, great work!!! :D:D

R

RWaites

thats what i do but some scenes just won't appear does it glitch the game if cheat the time could that be doing it
In the past a few people have mentioned missing things using the quick travel option (selfies, texts and meeting Ash in he hall) but as far as I know the time has been O.K.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
In the past a few people have mentioned missing things using the quick travel option (selfies, texts and meeting Ash in he hall) but as far as I know the time has been O.K.
ok thank you i'll give the game another chance am i able to ask if anyone knows when the next release will be

Salado

Dec 21, 2017
someone help me plz i can't start Event 6 with Ashley
i read all walkthrough i do what it say but i still can't start the event

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes