Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning all Brothers :);) ---MEGA for version 0.6.5 ------------Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- Guide for play in easy way ---------- Mod for conversion ---------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ --------------- and all informations about the game is here at this link:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
you can't cheat the stats i mean the charisma to 10 intellect to 15 and body to 50
Not without maxing all out either, u max all then bring the stats of the girl down, but 4 times on line curses, and a few visits to the gym where u have to go anyway to max sophia and amy stats, and get a perfume from the mall is not what i call grinding.

Reactions: RWaites

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Not without maxing all out either, u max all then bring the stats of the girl down, but 4 times on line curses, and a few visits to the gym where u have to go anyway to max sophia and amy stats, and get a perfume from the mall is not what i call grinding.
is it good or bad i'm not sure what your trying to say sorry

R

RWaites

how can i getthe 2 outfit from m.... ?
It's cooking in the apron 4 pictures at 69 arousal, if you missed it you can do the following:
When you've completed everything else with Mom save and then reset her arousal to 69 and go to the kitchen at 17:00 you should get the missing pic's. Then reset Mom's arousal to max and save

Reactions: User #19006

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Jaguarundi is saying if you cannot max the intellect/fitness/coolness stat's without maxing all of the other stats which would mean missing transition points and pictures.
i have been doing cheating the money to get the deodorant to max charisma and keep using the computer until intellect is maxed out and keep using the gym don't mean to bother you guys with this just don't want any other bugs coming up that make me reset the game

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Hey, I'm stuck on veronica's progression. I'm at progression 6, I have 60 'dominance' (or whatever the whip is called) and I have already talked to Amy (and gotten the oil) but talking to veronica in the morning doesn't lead to anything new. Is there something I have to do before I can continue on?
You may have got the massage oil too early. I know that has stopped people from getting progression event 7 in the past, and I thought it had been fixed since, but perhaps not. Maybe @Faerin can let us know whether that was fixed or not.

R

RWaites

i have been doing cheating the money to get the deodorant to max charisma and keep using the computer until intellect is maxed out and keep using the gym don't mean to bother you guys with this just don't want any other bugs coming up that make me reset the game
You can cheat the money and the MC's sleep/hunger/hygene/mood stats (you can lock these) with no problems to the game play, but try to avoid any cheats in the girls stats. If you have any future problems we do not mind helping if we can

Reactions: Carlo S

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You can cheat the money and the MC's sleep/hunger/hygene/mood stats (you can lock these) with no problems to the game play, but try to avoid any cheats in the girls stats. If you have any future problems we do not mind helping if we can
thanks for the help what about cheating the day is that ok if not sure i'll just use the bed

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@BatmanCxnt your welcome, we help with pleasure, apologies 4 my poor english (not native english speaker)
u can either use the Deo or u go tu the mall at the Parfume store you buy An afters shave, In this version there are bugs what is not usual since @Faerin works thorougly and very precise with the coding
and the other option is you use the Phone max all stats, then go to the girls and reset then to cero, (is tendious since u have to hit the - buton beside each girl a lot of times,) also y suggest to use the Padlock beside the Mood stats so u always in a good mood, because as u have surley seen much of the accions requiers a good mood to do (massaging etc)

Clever path ;) ure asking how to use the cheat engine in an inteligent maner i like !!! yes u can use the Hour and the Day cheat without problems but use ur inteligence ;) i use it a lot in my playtroughs, but be aware once triggered the event wont be aviable again til next time also some events happens only once !
Have fun!

@RWaites, :cool::cool::cool:Cool got an own translator Looool :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@BatmanCxnt your welcome, we help with pleasure, apologies 4 my poor english (not native english speaker)
u can either use the Deo or u go tu the mall at the Parfume store you buy An afters shave, In this version there are bugs what is not usual since @Faerin works thorougly and very precise with the coding
and the other option is you use the Phone max all stats, then go to the girls and reset then to cero, (is tendious since u have to hit the - buton beside each girl a lot of times,) also y suggest to use the Padlock beside the Mood stats so u always in a good mood, because as u have surley seen much of the accions requiers a good mood to do (massaging etc)

Clever path ;) ure asking how to use the cheat engine in an inteligent maner i like !!! yes u can use the Hour and the Day cheat without problems but use ur inteligence ;) i use it a lot in my playtroughs, but be aware once triggered the event wont be aviable again til next time also some events happens only once !
Have fun!

@RWaites, :cool::cool::cool:Cool got an own translator Looool :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
thank you didn't mean to make you fell bad if i did i'm sorry didn't know it wasn't your native language i'll let you guys know how this playthrough is going if you like i was told next friday is the next version is it the 19th or the 26th oh and guys if didn't know i was gamer1997 changed my name put a picture on to to make me seem more lagit and @RWaites if didn't know was talking about advancing day through the cheat

twomz

Nov 19, 2017
You may have got the massage oil too early. I know that has stopped people from getting progression event 7 in the past, and I thought it had been fixed since, but perhaps not. Maybe @Faerin can let us know whether that was fixed or not.
Alright, since that is the case I manually moved the event up to 7 in the save file and so far that seems to work (I'm guessing I won't have 100% completion at the end, but whatever). Thanks for your help.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes