R

RWaites

thank you didn't mean to make you fell bad if i did i'm sorry didn't know it wasn't your native language i'll let you guys know how this playthrough is going if you like i was told next friday is the next version is it the 19th or the 26th oh and guys if didn't know i was gamer1997 changed my name put a picture on to to make me seem more lagit and @RWaites if didn't know was talking about advancing day through the cheat
Should be this Friday the 19th

Reactions: Carlo S

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thx a lot, aint nobody got time for checking 600+ Pages of text.
Its hard to find someone these days who can give you a straight and helpful answer instead of insulting and mobbing you because of the lack of knowledge you have.
I really appreciate your promply help
Nevermind, But If u look at the 1 Page, (not only in this thread in general on F95) usually all the helpfull tools are posted there, there is a patch 4 to swich back to original version and here in this forum Pirate "Lampiao" @Carlo S post every now and then all usefull links, like WT etc.

Is there a patch or something somewhere to get rid of the silly landlady/tenant language? I
Either on Page 1 or on Lewd Patcher on top of this side site

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
just letting you know some mistakes i saw on the walkthrough the first is says ashley appears at the stairwell eating breakfast at 8.00 it's actually 8.30 and last is the message she sends on saturday when she asks you to pick what swimsuit is the best it triggers when have 30 love with her

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes