UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
How I understood mor end of january but im not sure !

This one, I got it outdated when i was walking around the house on saturday , (I Always use the shortcuts and then i miss) but much later, in was in version 0.62 or something

Edit: again?? @UncleVT were right maybe im exited, OP one of ur guys please delete 2 of them ??
You can delete, click on edit below and then, More options.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey, guys!

I know I have been a bit quiet, but I've been working hard and I'm really excited about the update on friday!
Also I have setup a new rendering rig, allowing me to experiment with higher quality renders, I am very pleased with the results so far!

I will post a nice teaser of this on wednesday!

Here's a preview of the changelog:

Content
  • Extended an existing event chain for Veronica.
  • Added a (very big) new event chain for Amy!
Gameplay
  • Completely revised the savegame system:
    - You can now name your savegames.
    - Added an autosave feature (on a 10 minute interval).
    - Added error checking for incorrect/corrupted files, this will no longer cause a crash/black screen!
  • Implemented the hint system for all girls that currently have a storyline (hopefully this will make the walkthrough obsolete)!
  • Reduced the amount of money you make as a personal trainer to make it a bit more balanced.
  • Changed the health club opening times (so Amy can at least get some sleep).
  • Changed the trigger for the fashion contest message, you no longer have to be in your room to receive it.
Bug fixes
  • Fixed max stat cheat, you can now complete the game while using the cheat, without any problems.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the quicktravel screens not to update when skipping time.
  • Fixed a bug with job times exceeding closing hours.
  • Fixed a bug with Claire's max arousal stat.

bonanza1

Jan 11, 2018
How I understood mor end of january but im not sure !

This one, I got it outdated when i was walking around the house on saturday , (I Always use the shortcuts and then i miss) but much later, in was in version 0.62 or something

Edit: again?? @UncleVT were right maybe im exited, OP one of ur guys please delete 2 of them ??

already got that one pic.PNG

Reactions: User #19006

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hey, guys!

I know I have been a bit quiet, but I've been working hard and I'm really excited about the update on friday!
Also I have setup a new rendering rig, allowing me to experiment with higher quality renders, I am very pleased with the results so far!

Content
Gameplay
    - Added error checking for incorrect/corrupted files, this will no longer cause a crash/black screen!
  • Implemented the hint system for all girls that currently have a storyline (hopefully this will make the walkthrough obsolete)!
  • Reduced the amount of money you make as a personal trainer to make it a bit more balanced.
  • Changed the trigger for the fashion contest message, you no longer have to be in your room to receive it.
Bug fixes
  • Fixed max stat cheat, you can now complete the game while using the cheat, without any problems.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the quicktravel screens not to update when skipping time.
oh noes you going to put carlos out of a job :p anyways i love that preview of amy walk in on veronica tied up i wonder if amy is bi because i was getting a hint on it from previous scenes like lotion for veronicas panties and i hope that amy goes to slurping turping town on veroncia and will lead up to a threesome :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

bonanza1

Jan 11, 2018
Im trying to do progression event 12 with Veronica but it does seem to work, meet her at her work-> talk to Amy and have a drink with her -> take cab with Veronica... any tips?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Im trying to do progression event 12 with Veronica but it does seem to work, meet her at her work-> talk to Amy and have a drink with her -> take cab with Veronica... any tips?
do it a few times than it should happen , if amy heart high enough then Veronica confess and Blindfold is unlocked at sex shop (did u finish Mom events ??)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey, guys!

Content
Gameplay
Bug fixes
Hey @Faerin just want to say love your game with all the bugs making me start from the start still love it made my week when found up it's coming out on my birthday thank you keep up the great work and don't ever quit this game I'll be really pissed haha ;)anyway thanks again for the game and posting this update :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes