Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night for all Brothers, Good Sleep, Back to work x'Dx'D ---------MEGA for version 0.6.5 ------------Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- Guide for play in easy way ---------- Mod for conversion ---------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ --------------- and all informations about the game is here at this link:

Reactions: kakaroto1969

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Ye i found it, ty. But now im stuck with claire, the next activity requires 80 lust but the current maximum is 75... i cant get it higher than that...
that is a bug u have to edit your savefile to achieve, @RWaites posted the link a few pages back
use the search barr and search this thread only
im to tiered now good night

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
guys i need some help. i stuck with mom at %17. (i give her wine and go her room and i sleep till 7.00 nude). but now nothing happen. what should i do.
You give her wine to be able to get the progression event "Eavesdrop". That can be done the day after. Go to her room at 22:00.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
i did not understand something. how can i listen my mom on phone. i give her vine and make him a massage, go her room. and it is end.
when you click the arrow to go to mom's and V's rooms you get the message "you hear your mom on the phone" same as when you get the message that her door is open. Then just eavesdrop and that should unlock the rest of the story line for her.

also grab the walkthrough in the OP it helps alot, showing the stats you need to progress.
hope this helps

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Is this like a big brother and Dating my daughter crossover? B/c that's what it looks like... x'D
Just my opinion but, No.
BB has a massive grind and a story that lately falls apart. Use to be much better in the begining. But they both have stats and both require the player to actually work on progression to get the story moving forward. True gameplay for gamers.

DmD is a Renpy game where ctrl key can get you you to the end in 5 minutes.. Long story sure, but no gameplay involed at all + 2 game clients with no compatible save system. It's a typical VN where thoes who cares for the story and characters can get involved but has nothing to offer true gamers in terms of challange.

Obviolsy i cast my Vote on MotH for having the best outlook for the future :)

Reactions: Faerin and Cthulhu_

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
hey i'm stuck amy is 5 but i need her at 10 to get an event i've done 5 at neon where do i get the other 5
Actually there seems to be a bug in the current version where you can't get her above 5 (you should get it to 10 by talking with her at Neon).
This will be fixed friday, but for now, you could edit it manually or with the cheat console!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes