Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Actually there seems to be a bug in the current version where you can't get her above 5 (you should get it to 10 by talking with her at Neon).
This will be fixed friday, but for now, you could edit it manually or with the cheat console!
thank you @Faerin was thinking about it but didn't use it cause used it last 3 times and everytime had to restart i'll try again and thanks again for making this game

Reactions: Faerin

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
sorry to bother you again @Faerin but event 12 won't trigger the part where you have to Talk to Amy and agree to have a drink with her she's 10 now should i continue and come back to it and see if it works

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
sorry to bother you again @Faerin but event 12 won't trigger the part where you have to Talk to Amy and agree to have a drink with her she's 10 now should i continue and come back to it and see if it works
How do you mean, it won't trigger? Does she not talk to you in the bar, or does the cab event does not trigger afterwards?
Make sure Amy is at max stats (10 love, 3 special), that should do it!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How do you mean, it won't trigger? Does she not talk to you in the bar, or does the cab event does not trigger afterwards?
Make sure Amy is at max stats (10 love, 3 special), that should do it!
i see now somehow missed 1 star for her i didn't miss anything on the walkthrough there's no walkthrough for her in it are you able to give me a list of her events the ones in this version

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
i see now somehow missed 1 star for her i didn't miss anything on the walkthrough there's no walkthrough for her in it are you able to give me a list of her events the ones in this version
Actually, if you follow the walkthrough you will get all 3.
2 are for the Veronica storyline, but 1 one is (pretty far down) Claire's (the massage oil).

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
hey i'm stuck amy is 5 but i need her at 10 to get an event i've done 5 at neon where do i get the other 5
@Faerin said it's a bug. But you can get her to 10 without cheat. Problem is you need to complete the veronica panties part first. Then she will start to ask MC at neon if he wants to share a drink and they both go in and have 1 from the bar. Then she will get the 6-10 hearts.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Faerin said it's a bug. But you can get her to 10 without cheat. Problem is you need to complete the veronica panties part first. Then she will start to ask MC at neon if he wants to share a drink and they both go in and have 1 from the bar. Then she will get the 6-10 hearts.
if it stuffs it up i can take off hearts hope that will fix it if run into that problem

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Faerin
Btw, If that part about Amy not going above 5 hearts is a bug it would explain why i been nagging you a few times about how the crossing of Clairs and Veronias path seems a little messy. Bugs tend to make life less fun for gamers, hehe
Cheers mate:cool:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin
Btw, If that part about Amy not going above 5 hearts is a bug it would explain why i been nagging you a few times about how the crossing of Clairs and Veronias path seems a little messy. Bugs tend to make life less fun for gamers, hehe
Cheers mate:cool:
Well actually, on one hand there's the bug (which of course will be fixed), but on the other hand you also have a point about the crossing of paths.
Right now you need to pretty much complete Claire's path, in order to get the cab event.
I might remove that requirement (or the oil event star) to prevent this, then again, the goal is to complete all storylines eventually, anyway.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Well actually, on one hand there's the bug (which of course will be fixed), but on the other hand you also have a point about the crossing of paths.
Right now you need to pretty much complete Claire's path, in order to get the cab event.
I might remove that requirement (or the oil event star) to prevent this, then again, the goal is to complete all storylines eventually, anyway.
Well there are many ways one can do this. Currently the item that breaks a single path from beeing possible are the panties as they come from veronica but are part of the later Clairs route.
Finding the sex shop can happen earlier with no problems but needing the panties for the oil will still be the overlap.
If you required the panties for the Blindfold it would stay in the same route and the oil could be sold at the shop.

But you are right that all needs to be complete in the end. It just a matter of how many paths and stories you will add because down the line all links between them will get messier to unwrarp if you run into problems :)
Cheers mate :cool:

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Actually there seems to be a bug in the current version where you can't get her above 5 (you should get it to 10 by talking with her at Neon).
This will be fixed friday, but for now, you could edit it manually or with the cheat console!
You can get above 5, but only when you have three special points, which takes some progress with Claire to reach. Is that not how you intended it?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Well there are many ways one can do this. Currently the item that breaks a single path from beeing possible are the panties as they come from veronica but are part of the later Clairs route.
Finding the sex shop can happen earlier with no problems but needing the panties for the oil will still be the overlap.
If you required the panties for the Blindfold it would stay in the same route and the oil could be sold at the shop.

But you are right that all needs to be complete in the end. It just a matter of how many paths and stories you will add because down the line all links between them will get messier to unwrarp if you run into problems :)
Cheers mate :cool:
Hopefully the hint system will take care of that! ;)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
You can get above 5, but only when you have three special points, which takes some progress with Claire to reach. Is that not how you intended it?
Well to be honest, I did originally, but I forgot to write it in the walkthrough.
Now, I'm rethinking that storyline (see previous post), as it requires you to complete Claire and I'm still not sure if I want that. But like I said, I also see some added value in having to complete one storyline (to a certain point at least), before being able to continue another. It adds more of a reward feeling (to me).

Edit: oh an to answer your question, I actually forget I made it like that originally :coldsweat:

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Well to be honest, I did originally, but I forgot to write it in the walkthrough.
Now, I'm rethinking that storyline (see previous post), as it requires you to complete Claire and I'm still not sure if I want that. But like I said, I also see some added value in having to complete one storyline (to a certain point at least), before being able to continue another. It adds more of a reward feeling (to me).

Edit: oh an to answer your question, I actually forget I made it like that originally :coldsweat:
I think the storylines intertwining is fine, but not having the walkthrough reflect that is causing some issues. If the hint system successfully lets players know how it works, then I don't think you need to change the sequence of events, but then again if you keep all the storylines separate then people are less likely to get stuck in the first place. Basically there are pros and cons for each.

Reactions: RWaites and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes