Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well actually, on one hand there's the bug (which of course will be fixed), but on the other hand you also have a point about the crossing of paths.
Right now you need to pretty much complete Claire's path, in order to get the cab event.
I might remove that requirement (or the oil event star) to prevent this, then again, the goal is to complete all storylines eventually, anyway.
I don't see a problem with the requirement to do the GET the oil to proceed with Amy at the club. (I don't believe you actually have to do the massage bit just get the oil from Amy).
It's more of an issue with the breakdown in the Walkthrough and it isn't just your walkthrough it's all those walkthroughs that break down the paths to individual characters as opposed to actual available event sequences.
I hate the character breakdowns in a WT while others seem to like it because they think they can get away with ignoring characters that don't interest them. But I find obsessing on one character and ignoring the others takes you out of the overall story and build up. It's less natural of a progression to me. And in later stages of the game it usually becomes impossible to do as Threesomes and Interactions with two characters you should have already had sex with is developed.

Your Hint system is going to make that all moot anyway so no need to change the WT or the Requirement.

It is logical that you need to have the Oil to trigger the Amy progression at the club.
She obviously has a thing for Veronica after getting a taste at Neon off your fingers.
Giving her the panties increases her desire for V (now that she has an object to get off to) and getting closer to you who is her source for getting access to more things V to feed her obsession.
So it is actually GOOD story telling!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well to be honest, I did originally, but I forgot to write it in the walkthrough.
Now, I'm rethinking that storyline (see previous post), as it requires you to complete Claire and I'm still not sure if I want that. But like I said, I also see some added value in having to complete one storyline (to a certain point at least), before being able to continue another. It adds more of a reward feeling (to me).

Edit: oh an to answer your question, I actually forget I made it like that originally :coldsweat:
Hi, I prefer the intertwine of paths, it gives more sense of game, of global story, instead follow a path only until reach the end and then another, and so until to finish the game. This doesn't seem so attractive to me, it would be like reading a linear comic. In my opinion the more the paths cross, the better, although I know it's more difficult, both for the Dev and for the player.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thank you all, I was able to recover the missing image thanks to a backup a little before the event.

Now is it possible to save all these images on my PC, so as not to forget one at the next update?
Normaly u can copy and paste ur old saves, into the new version of the game without problems dont forget to paste the icon too, I just carry the Savegame folder from version to version, as well as the mapping. xml
don't know if it works on the next version too but im quite possitive, I trust @Faerin fully in that matter ;)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Normaly u can copy and paste ur old saves, into the new version of the game without problems dont forget to paste the icon too, I just carry the Savegame folder from version to version, as well as the mapping. xml
don't know if it works on the next version too but im quite possitive, I trust @Faerin fully in that matter ;)
Yes, savegames will be fully compatible and will be for every update from now on, unless a huge change in the engine is done, in which case I will supply 100% savegames.

Eduwh

Jan 14, 2018
@Faerin I have a bug, where whenever I click on the phone my game crashes, I already tried to change the size of my screen and the game but it didn't help, do you know something that I can do to solve the issue?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin I have a bug, where whenever I click on the phone my game crashes, I already tried to change the size of my screen and the game but it didn't help, do you know something that I can do to solve the issue?
Make sure there are no other files/folders in the savegame folder.
Also make sure there are no illegaly named files in there (you can check this by deleting all files from that folder).
If that doesn't work, try running as administrator.

Next version, this will not occur anymore, as a file integrity check has been added.

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I can't get Claire in the kitchen with the apron to trigger, she just appears in the sexy dress. I am on:-
40 love points, 75 arousal and 13 stars. Any help please.

R

RWaites

I can't get Claire in the kitchen with the apron to trigger, she just appears in the sexy dress. I am on:-
40 love points, 75 arousal and 13 stars. Any help please.
Save where you are reset her arousal to 69 using the cheat menu then go to the kitchen at 17:00 and you should get the missing event and pictures then reset arousal to 75
You may need to follow these links to get the yoga BJ

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night and Good Sleep for all Brothers:;):) -----------------MEGA for version 0.6.5 ------------Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- Guide for play in easy way ---------- Mod for conversion ---------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ --------------- and all informations about the game is here at this link:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes