chickengeorge99

Jan 15, 2018
MEGA for version 0.6.5: ----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- Guide for play in easy way ---------- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link: --------------------- Everyone can find the best CGs RIP: Here with @Benjy - -----------:pAll Calendars:
Hi there, the saves doesn't work in my version. What am I doin wrong?. I loaded it in the savegames file...? Thanks for help.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Good Morning, and Thanks @Faerin for sharing a picture so that our imagination, start thinking about so many possibilities, what MC will do with the hot Amy? :p:heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 58974
Oh... it's underwear especially stockings Amy :heartcoveredeyes:
damn I'm on fire vgif-ru-31715.gif

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Good Morning, and Thanks @Faerin for sharing a picture so that our imagination, start thinking about so many possibilities, what MC will do with the hot Amy? :p:heartcoveredeyes:

Thank you brothers!! @Faerin and @Carlo S for sharing It us that great pic! the future (I hope very soon) will be very hot and story deepest and envelope. great work!!! this story grabs you!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
haha she is bi to knew it thanks for the sneak peek guys

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Hi , im new to play this game , how to get the hearts from amy ? i go in the gym , subscribe and workout there and no increase the stats ... any help?

Reactions: Carlo S

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@Faerin
Might be the wrong place to say this but i found a typo.
When MC reads Clairs diary the first time he reads mom saying..
"I found myself starting at my son" ... I'm fairly sure you ment to say she found herself (Staring) :)
Cheers mate :cool:
Do you talk about yourself in third person? No? Why would the mom say "herself" when she is talking about what *she* is doing?

You wouldn't say "I drove to the mall so himself could get a book." You would say "I drove myself to the mall to get a book."

That make sense? If not, then you maybe a ESL type, but trust me, the correct way to say it is as you say is wrong, when writing your own thoughts, addressed to yourself you would use "myself".

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Do you talk about yourself in third person? No? Why would the mom say "herself" when she is talking about what *she* is doing?

You wouldn't say "I drove to the mall so himself could get a book." You would say "I drove myself to the mall to get a book."

That make sense? If not, then you maybe a ESL type, but trust me, the correct way to say it is as you say is wrong, when writing your own thoughts, addressed to yourself you would use "myself".
XDXDXD and obviously you have a problem understanding written language, the suggested correction is starting->staring
:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: User #19006
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes