R

RWaites

Hie everyone, I'm just blocked in the game with Veronica, I'm just in the beginning of the game.
It's in the part from 20 to 30 when you need to go from 7:30 to 8:29 to the stairway and you've go to "Compliment Clarie and promise to help her." When i go to the stairway she's never there. What is Clarie WTF ?

I'm french excuse my language. Thx all
Claire is Mom if you've downloaded the incest mod and she needs to be at least 10 hearts
Claire est maman si vous avez téléchargé le mod inceste et qu'elle doit avoir au moins 10 coeurs

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ok, how are we supposed to get the panties to give to Amy? I am using a save from the continous development of the game (i.e. if we were supposed to get them when Veronica was initially wearing them thats a long ass time ago) and Veronica hasn't been wearing panties for weeks.

Already completed event 11 with the cab ride and maxed out her arousal via the cab rides home. It was mentioned to give something to Amy to bribe her (and know from here what that is) but there are ZERO options to get panties in the game. Veronica in the MC's room has "spank/bend over" options only. And there is NO option to simply search her room to get a pair (which is fairly stupid, does she lock her undies in a vault daily?) or tell her to wear a pair and then give them over...

So, can someone throw out a clue? The "official" walkthrough useless since it assumes we have these mythical panties already by the time we hit 11 stars with Veronica and Amy 'magically' gets to 10 hearts (which I have yet to get past 5 and thats after the 'panty test' at Neon and the subsequent finger lick by Amy.

R

RWaites

Ok, how are we supposed to get the panties to give to Amy? I am using a save from the continous development of the game (i.e. if we were supposed to get them when Veronica was initially wearing them thats a long ass time ago) and Veronica hasn't been wearing panties for weeks.

Already completed event 11 with the cab ride and maxed out her arousal via the cab rides home. It was mentioned to give something to Amy to bribe her (and know from here what that is) but there are ZERO options to get panties in the game. Veronica in the MC's room has "spank/bend over" options only. And there is NO option to simply search her room to get a pair (which is fairly stupid, does she lock her undies in a vault daily?) or tell her to wear a pair and then give them over...

So, can someone throw out a clue? The "official" walkthrough useless since it assumes we have these mythical panties already by the time we hit 11 stars with Veronica and Amy 'magically' gets to 10 hearts (which I have yet to get past 5 and thats after the 'panty test' at Neon and the subsequent finger lick by Amy.
If you are using a previous save have you checked to see if they are in your backpack?

Reactions: Carlo S

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If you are using a previous save have you checked to see if they are in your backpack?
Not in the backpack. And yeah, as grindy as this game is, not replaying through it every time. I stopped playing on 6.1 because of a coding error that added one too many event stars (has happened twice now) with NO WAY to get rid of them without manually editing the save. Now hitting this section of supposedly having something that is not there, or was added as a requirement after the fact. Blah.

EDIT: Blah..Nevermind, I'll start over. Its been 6+ months since I started a new game, so I'll jjust do tthat. Thanks for the help.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

guess u missed some events 1 u have to spank Veronica exacltly 12 times till she (only when doing chore laundry rebells) then u have to go with her to your room and the 3rd option apears where u can ask her as punishment not to wear panties during chores and u forbid her to wear also when she is going to work, so the panties should be in ur Backpack ! by that time u also should be able to reward veronica because when u did folow the walktrough and used ur Cheats in an inteligent way, sure Amy licked ur fingers wet in Veronicas juices and she had confess her desire towards veronica ? so check ur backpack (Inventory there are the panties)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night all Brothers, Good Sleep ;):)-------MEGA for version 0.6.5:----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- Guide for play in easy way ---------- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ ---------------and the information about the game is here: ----------------

Reactions: User #19006
U

User_215882

I am curious how he is going to develop the Amy x Veronica story. Its already hinted that you could get Amy or its possible with future updates to do so. I mean having the choice to pursue both or one or the other could make for some interesting story telling.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
im guess those 3 are village of nightmare and vitamin plus?
U are not guessing at all, u know it XD... Also, like my brother @Carlo S said, i dont have enough time to play all the games i want, even i couldnt play some updates of the games u listed last couple of months... even if i sometimes have time, if i play all the games i want my head will go BOOM anytime... we had plenty of enjoyable games last years thanksfully (among other crappy ones, of course). Cheers!

Mogymog

May 23, 2017
Well im gonna throw in a useles post just cause i can. But so that i can say thanks to the dev for making this game. Can't wait to see where it goes, how much more will be put in and so forth. Its already been tons of fun to play so far, and hope it is for a long time to come.

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
Ups ... I have not found the club yet. so i will continue to progress with other characters , ty m8 ;)
U need to progress with Veronica ask her to do the Chores and then u need to give her the Maid outfit after that u need to be at Gym at 15:00 and try to listen the conversation between Amy and Veronica there u need to search Neon Club on your phone with google Icon then u need to go to Neon Club at 00:00......and Welcome to MOTH Club...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I am curious how he is going to develop the Amy x Veronica story. Its already hinted that you could get Amy or its possible with future updates to do so. I mean having the choice to pursue both or one or the other could make for some interesting story telling.
I think I might have a good idea that involves a blindfolded maid getting a surprise present from her punishing brother...
But I'm not sure as the Gym is open at the same time as that event.

chickengeorge99

Jan 15, 2018
Hi there, I'm trying to get under Veronicas skirt in the club, but it's alwasy to risky. I let her do the chores for weeks now :-(. Where is my mistake?. I got an blowjob from Ashley but how can I improve? I never bump into her through the afternoon... Lot of questions anyone might answer? Hope so and thanks in advance! :)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi there, I'm trying to get under Veronicas skirt in the club, but it's alwasy to risky. I let her do the chores for weeks now :-(. Where is my mistake?. I got an blowjob from Ashley but how can I improve? I never bump into her through the afternoon... Lot of questions anyone might answer? Hope so and thanks in advance! :)
could you tell me the stats and the events you've done

Reactions: User #19006
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes