R

RWaites

Hi there, I'm trying to get under Veronicas skirt in the club, but it's alwasy to risky. I let her do the chores for weeks now :-(. Where is my mistake?. I got an blowjob from Ashley but how can I improve? I never bump into her through the afternoon... Lot of questions anyone might answer? Hope so and thanks in advance! :)
As @BatmanCxnt said could you provide her stats submission/stars these can be found on your phone top left icon also
the MC's stats sleep/hunger/hygiene/mood need to be at maximum you can do this with the cheat menu before you speak with her.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@BatmanCxnt ! Over here and @Carlo S and me are on the same time line is it Thurday 9:36 a.m. but we are in Southamerica on the same half as u only with 12 hs difference
add aprox the Update is Published 4 the Pacific region about Saturday noon or afternoon i guess but if ure online
at 10:00 am Atlantic Time we congrat u must be about midnight in the land of the Roos ;);)
good morning it's 11.30 here haha but not going yet i have a little question what day is it over there where i am it's going to be friday soon

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@BatmanCxnt ! Over here and @Carlo S and me are on the same time line is it Thurday 9:36 a.m. but we are in Southamerica on the same half as u only with 12 hs difference
add aprox the Update is Published 4 the Pacific region about Saturday noon or afternoon i guess but if ure online
at 10:00 am Atlantic Time we congrat u must be about midnight in the land of the Roos ;);)
close to midnight i can wait longer game will be worth it so tomorrow for me ok can wait

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Hi there, I'm trying to get under Veronicas skirt in the club, but it's alwasy to risky. I let her do the chores for weeks now :-(. Where is my mistake?. I got an blowjob from Ashley but how can I improve? I never bump into her through the afternoon... Lot of questions anyone might answer? Hope so and thanks in advance! :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the Spoiler explanation does not work you really ought to post the valus as mentioned by others... but also the walkthrough on the first post tells you what you need rly.

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
buy the membership at the gym think was $150 can't remember then use the weights max is 50 for this update
But if you workout over the max stats at least it does not diminsh your stats (cleanliness or sleepiness) you only lose the time rly. So working out once too much is not punished too hard at least. So finding the max stats naturally is not the worst thing to happen to you.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning ! All!
¿How is ? wish all a nice and easy day, 4 those on the other side of the earthglobe a peacefull night !
@Carlo S .....What? did u eat "feijoada" (Black Beans) again yesterday ?? x'Dx'Dx'D
"Feijoada" is only on Saturday, if you eat every day in the week, don't do anything else, you will sleep day and night x'Dx'D

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
good morning it's 11.30 here haha but not going yet i have a little question what day is it over there where i am it's going to be friday soon
¡¡¡¡HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
The whole shit (luck) upon u !!!!
I'll sincerly hope that u wake up tomorow like this!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From Southern Pirates !!

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA for version 0.6.5:----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- Guide for play in easy way ---------- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ ---------------and the information about the game is here: ----------------

R

RWaites

How do you trigger the scene at 1 AM for veronica?
Do you mean the first scene 0-10 submission Veronica's events are available from day 5 onwards.
Weekday 10:00 15:59 Kitchen no Get a cup of coffee.
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway no Spy on her in her bedroom.
Always 22:00 08:00 Your bedroom no After spying on her go to sleep, make sure you are asleep at 03:00.
1. Get her bedroom key from the kitchen.
2. Find her ID card in her purse, in her bedroom.
3. Take a taxi tot he police station and talk to officer Debby.
4. Give her ID card to Officer Debby.

Reactions: Carlo S

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
But if you workout over the max stats at least it does not diminsh your stats (cleanliness or sleepiness) you only lose the time rly. So working out once too much is not punished too hard at least. So finding the max stats naturally is not the worst thing to happen to you.
you can use the cheat on the phone to lock the stats so they don't go down

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes