TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I can’t increase Claire’s lust to 80 I’m stuck at 75 even cheat isn’t working :/

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
¡¡¡¡¡VOOOOYYYY!!!!!! x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D (¡¡¡¡¡I'M ON MY WAY!!!!!) I love Caipirihas, i can prepare Abracaxina com Cachaca (Pineapple with rum in served in the pineapple it self) if u Wan't as dessert :cool::cool::cool::cool:

R

RWaites

I can’t increase Claire’s lust to 80 I’m stuck at 75 even cheat isn’t working :/
You will need to follow these links to get to 80 hearts or wait for v0.6.6 due tomorrow

i dont get the option to reward, no clue how to fix this one.. wait till the next version i guess
What are her stats submission/stars (these can be found on your phone top left icon) and we will see if we can help

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA for version 0.6.5:----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- Guide for play in easy way ---------- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ ---------------and the information about the game is here: ----------------

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
I downloaded the game and do the tutorial and i always got stuck on the phone text part? i think the game crash because i can't click on anything at all alt tabbing and going back to the game will be in black screen.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I downloaded the game and do the tutorial and i always got stuck on the phone text part? i think the game crash because i can't click on anything at all alt tabbing and going back to the game will be in black screen.
This is mostly caused by incorrect files/folders in the savegame folder, try clearing that out.
If that doesn't work, try running the game as administrator.

Reactions: RWaites

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
i dont get the option to reward, no clue how to fix this one.. wait till the next version i guess
You said before that you already have the massage oil. Getting that before unlocking Veronica's arousal stat has been known to break the game.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Guys i need help, i have veronica with 20 love, 30 arouse and 60 d, and amy with 10 l, already had de handjob in the taxi, already tried to follow the the walkthrough, and tried so many times and nothing changed happened, i can't progress plz help me. Sorry my english.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes