Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
maybe it could be put in not to sure might get put in in a later update never know what will come out the game is amazing have a feeling it'll get better every update so yeah could be put in later
Its already Amazing as is, but maybe pregnancy can be added which would make it a masterpiece

R

RWaites

how do u start a rellationship with amy there is nothing on the walkthrough on main page
Talk to her at Club Neon when you go to see Veronica and at the Gym when you reach the right point in Mom's events

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm really excited about tomorrow's update!
This will be the biggest so far and I think, my personal favorite! :)

*Gets ready for angry reviews quoting that last line* :tf:

I expect the update to be done in about 12-14 hours from now!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm really excited about tomorrow's update!
This will be the biggest so far and I think, my personal favorite! :)

*Gets ready for angry reviews quoting that last line* :tf:

I expect the update to be done in about 12-14 hours from now!
i hope so :) will be worth the extra day if is can't wait to see what content you thought up and what's coming keep it up if need help to test i'm here

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
i hope so :) will be worth the extra day if is can't wait to see what content you thought up and what's coming keep it up if need help to test i'm here
Thanks, for now it's being tested, but there's bound to be some bugs in it, so if you find any tomorrow, please let me know!
Also, I'm not sure if it was today (or for you, yesterday), but happy birthday! :eazyHype:

Reactions: Carcalla

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks, for now it's being tested, but there's bound to be some bugs in it, so if you find any tomorrow, please let me know!
Also, I'm not sure if it was today (or for you, yesterday), but happy birthday! :eazyHype:
thanks yeah my birthdays today friday here will be saturday when the game comes out and i will you are lucky your game is with all of my favorite games on my best hdd that's how great i think your game is :biggrin:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Pregnancy would make this game a masterpiece
Pregnancy is really hard to do in these types of games since it isn't just a change of clothes involved it is the entire model and that means changing and re-rendering every repeatable scene from the previous updates or it will not work visually.

Pregnancy in a game meant to be Incest is always best left till the end.
That doesn't mean we can't creampie our way to that eventual knock up! LOL

Reactions: Mighty J

Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
Pregnancy is really hard to do in these types of games since it isn't just a change of clothes involved it is the entire model and that means changing and re-rendering every repeatable scene from the previous updates or it will not work visually.

I guess so but its still doable

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

@Faerin is a really good developer he might be able to it's his choice to put it in but i think it could work in this game

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
This is mostly caused by incorrect files/folders in the savegame folder, try clearing that out.
If that doesn't work, try running the game as administrator.
The only content of Savegame Folder is a thumbnail deleted that and the problem still exist tried running the game on admin rights and still the same. T.T

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes