EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
it's in the phone click on the guy with the hat you'll see the characters but be carefull only do mom once because if you do it to many times you'll skip events
Actually to correct you there ... you cannot get to 80 unless you change the GAME code.. the following links explain how, but since the update comes in a few hours which will fix this it might be a bit too much work for a 10 minute headstart ;D

You will need to follow these links to get to 80 hearts or wait for v0.6.6 due today

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Actually to correct you there ... you cannot get to 80 unless you change the GAME code.. the following links explain how, but since the update comes in a few hours which will fix this it might be a bit too much work for a 10 minute headstart ;D

You will need to follow these links to get to 80 hearts or wait for v0.6.6 due today

i was able to do it must of reuploaded it with that fix on it

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Well my version cannot even be cheated above 75 .. so maybe you got one in which the code was already adjusted.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well my version cannot even be cheated above 75 .. so maybe you got one in which the code was already adjusted.
got mine off yeah a couple of days ago or might of been last week didn't take me long to finish it but had to restart twice cause of glitches but found out i cheated the stats to much which skipped events

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Can't seem to get the game to launch. I've tried every possible compatibility option combo, and still keep crashing on launch. This a wi 10 problem or what? Any help would be appreciated, thx!

R

RWaites

Can't seem to get the game to launch. I've tried every possible compatibility option combo, and still keep crashing on launch. This a wi 10 problem or what? Any help would be appreciated, thx!
No it is not a win 10 problem and @Faerin is aware of the problem, but v0.6.6 is due for release later today which should fix the issue

Reactions: Carcalla

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Its already Amazing as is, but maybe pregnancy can be added which would make it a masterpiece
Or it could turn some people off who really finds the whole idea of this to be the opposite of erotic...
So lets just say it would make it "Your personal opinion masterpiece" and leave it at that :winkytongue:

Reactions: User #19006
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes