Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi guys, i downloaded the game. This game is so goood i can say :) but i was playing in 0.5.6 and i can see 0.6.5 has released. I downloaded but i can't click in CONTINUE. How can i transfer my saves? (sorry for my bad english:))
do you still have the old version if so go to where it's in then click it should see a folder called saved games click in that should see a .sav and .jpg file copy both into the same folder of the newer version

R

RWaites

Hi guys, i downloaded the game. This game is so goood i can say :) but i was playing in 0.5.6 and i can see 0.6.5 has released. I downloaded but i can't click in CONTINUE. How can i transfer my saves? (sorry for my bad english:))
Just Copy and Paste saves and thumbnails from old savefile to new savefile if you want Mother/Son Sisters/Brother you will need to download the mod and replace the mapping file Screenshot (1).png

Although v0.6.6 will be out later today

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Just find the savegames folder for the old game and copy the files over to the new one. 0.6.6 will be out in a few minutes though, so maybe download that one and move them there instead.

Reactions: Ogulcan

Ogulcan

Jan 18, 2018
i read your reply thanks to it but i can't find the saved game folder in old version
if i play the game i can see my saves

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Ogulcan I tell u what i do to pass the saves, when i download a new game, after installing:
1 Start game
2 go to the phone and set a O save (save 4 the first time)
then copy and paste savefiles or move folder to the new version.
when u save for the first time the game will create the savefolder and set Savegame_100.sav with the icon
hope it helps 4 me it worked fine since 0.58 versions

Reactions: Carcalla
R

RWaites

but bro i want to play the story if i download it i will be finish the game and i couldnt see the moments
Sorry just realised your saves are from 0.5.6 there has been problems trying to play forward with saves before 0.5.8-0.6.0 before the new savefile was implemented
If you are not to far in it may be better to start again if you cannot find your saves.

Reactions: Carcalla

Ogulcan

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry just realised your saves are from 0.5.6 there has been problems trying to play forward with saves before 0.5.8-0.6.0 before the new savefile was implemented
If you are not to far in it may be better to start again if you cannot find your saves.
hmm ok thanks bro

in a later version think he said he'll release a replay system to replay all the scenes
i got this then

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes