Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Hey guys, the new version is out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yessssss!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much @Faerin @RWaites @Carlo S and everyone else love you guys sorry if that's weird i don't care love this game screw going to sleep i'll finish this game

Reactions: Faerin and RWaites

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
Have fun guys, I really hope you will enjoy it!
Please let me know if you like the gameplay changes and if the hint system works out for you!
Thanks a Lot Faerin but need a Mega Link and Plz change the Name of this Thread....Its still 6.5 version

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Cheers for the update. I just played around briefly with an old save, and the hint system seems pretty good. I also noticed that the 3 star requirement for Amy has been removed, so you can get her to 10 points much earlier now.

Ogulcan

Jan 18, 2018
Guys i transfered my old save to new save folder(6.6) and i cant leave apartment. I am clicking ''City Map'' button but it isnt working do you know this bug? and i cant click Continue on starting screen. interesting...

Ogulcan

Jan 18, 2018
@Faerin bro when i transfer old version saves to new version save folder, game has glitching i cant open city map example, the 18:00 (dinner time) has glitching. Can anyone help?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes