Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I noticed when loading up my most recent save that the option to ask Amy for the massage oil has returned, even though I already have it. I'm guessing this is something to do with the changes made to Amy's sequence of events. It doesn't really affect the game too much, it's just a bit weird.

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

@Faerin bro when i transfer old version saves to new version save folder, game has glitching i cant open city map example, the 18:00 (dinner time) has glitching. Can anyone help?
Pre 0.5.8 saves have problems you may have to start from scratch, sorry

Reactions: Carcalla

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Is there nothing about Ashley and mom again? God damn two weeks man. I'm disappointed for last a few updates repeatedly. Now i have to wait another two weaks again.

R

RWaites

posted

Wow guys, we're at a 1000 Patrons already!
Thanks a lot everybody, for all the support and feedback!

I hope you enjoy the new update and that we will be able to take the game to a higher level the coming year!

I especially would like to thank all the translators and the people that are helping out and answering other player's questions all the time!

All the best,
Faerin

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Update was good, but im disaponted to not have mom even in small one, I think MOM should be in all of updates, small or big.

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
Extra
• Added some more bonus images to the extra version.

Anybody know which are the extra bonus images. How do we tell which are which?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
it's in the phone click on the guy with the hat you'll see the characters but be carefull only do mom once because if you do it to many times you'll skip events
i was just uping the loove or arousal stat up abit when ever i got a new star and i didnt miss any events

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes